Lost Tetra Antenna!!

White Lord

I brought my Tetra to Europe and I lost 1 antenna. Do you guys have a replacement set I can buy or a link to the correct SMA antenna? I am having a hard time finding them on the interwebz.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers!

Edited by White Lord

19 hours ago, White Lord said:

can buy or a link to the correct SMA antenna? I am having a hard time finding them on the interwebz.

something like this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-6dbi-Wireless-2-4GHz-5GHz-Dual-Band-WiFi-Antenna-Standard-SMA-MALE-Connector-/131983753957?epid=2021237279&hash=item1ebad842e5:g:6LkAAOSwA3dYER-Y

Thanks. I just remember Darren talking about how good the Antennas were especially with SMA instead of RP-SMA. I was hoping for a direct link to the exact ones my Tetra came with. But I will buy that one and see. I need my baby back up and running. 

Thanks for you help :)

There's no difference in signal between sma and rp-sma.  The reason we have both is way back when, commercial antennas had non-reverse connectors, and they didn't want Joe Anybody hooking up a 10 watt amp, or a 50db antenna to his home router. So they made the consumer versions with non-compatible connectors.  Now we can get parts from flea-bay so it's all moot, but we're stuck with both connectors.

• Like 1

Ahh. Makes sense. Thanks for the response Barry. I appreciate the explanation. I bought a flea bay antenna. Got a email from the HakShop and they are sending me an replacement antenna.

I absolutely love this community and all the support and feedback I have received.

Thanks Everyone.