Sub Directory as Drive

sniper7kills

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to have the bash bunny use a specific folder as the flash drive.

One of my favorite methods of getting people to plug in a flash drive to a corporate computer is to pretend I need my resume printed for an interview. Under most circumstances the default storage attack mode would work. But I've worked in locations where only IT is allowed to use flash drives, and 90% of IT folk would be very suspicious when they see the payload folders.

Simply to avoid suspicion it would be beneficial to be able to use a specific folder as the flash drive while the payload is being executed.

Ideally something along the lines of:

ATTACKMODE STORAGE DIR_FAKEDRIVE

with the folder layout of

/payloads/switch#/
                 |-payload.txt
                 |-readme.md
                 |-FAKEDRIVE/
                            |-Resume.pdf
                            |-Resume.docx

In the above example, IT would only see the .pdf and .docx files as they would expect to see if someone was requesting files printed.

Any input or recommendations are more than welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

+1

I haven't even run Hello World, literally watching the firmware update blinky lights and this very thought occurred to me. How do I get my boss (the CIO) to plug this puppy into her computer for me? Tell her those GOT episodes I downloaded for her are on it! (kidding! -- almost). I don't know how to go about it, but it seems like a natural and very desirable feature. I'm glad to help work on a solution if someone wants to point me in the right direction.