BashBunny (Hardware 2.0) Maybe?

PoSHMagiC0de

So, I saw this on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsTeedpYeg4

I immediately thought to myself, the BB would benefit from this.  This mode could be a 4th switch position or even an initialize mode like BLUETOOTH_ACTIVE.

Of course either way you go it would be a new BB since it would need a Bluetooth module.  How many things you would have available through the bluetooth I do not know but the remote control ability of that SupremeDuck made me curious.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dave-ee Jones said:

There are quite a few WiFi cards that come with Bluetooth built-in nowadays. The trouble though is you have to find one small enough to fit in the Bunny, not to mention you have to re-manufacture/re-build the Bunny. I don't think it'll ever get WiFi/Bluetooth...

Plenty of full computers on HDMI stick have wifi and Bluetooth. It can definitely be crammed in there 

I think the point was to keep it as small as possible with big power.  and thats what they did.  Why add wifi and other things that will eat power and cause more heat?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, b0N3z said:

I think the point was to keep it as small as possible with big power.  and thats what they did.  Why add wifi and other things that will eat power and cause more heat?

Yeah, but with the use of ATTACKMODEs you can easily have those modules off. :)

54 minutes ago, UnLo said:

Plenty of full computers on HDMI stick have wifi and Bluetooth. It can definitely be crammed in there 

Mhm, but those are actually used for business/home environments most of the time - they aren't pentesting tools - they use the WiFi because they don't have an ethernet adapter on them (most of the time..). And a portable PC means you will need WiFi because WiFi = portable and portable PC = WiFi. Bash Bunny is a portable pentesting Linux box that's not used for everyday office/home use.

Edited by Dave-ee Jones

Seems any excuse for having any added feature will be made. And that's fine for the die hard fans of the OG bunny. But we can dream. And adding a BLE module to control from a phone and deploy multiple payloads sounds like a unicorn dream I'd have and wish to become a reality we can all enjoy. Hell. I'd probably use it Everyday. 

On 8/27/2017 at 0:47 AM, UnLo said:

Seems any excuse for having any added feature will be made. And that's fine for the die hard fans of the OG bunny. But we can dream. And adding a BLE module to control from a phone and deploy multiple payloads sounds like a unicorn dream I'd have and wish to become a reality we can all enjoy. Hell. I'd probably use it Everyday. 

Yes, I agree the BB would be far better with WiFi/BLE support, or even off-the-grid radio support. You should look into P4wnP1, we're talking about it here.