What is the packet squirrel?

m40295

5 hours ago, HeavyVin said:

I just wish it came with a NANO instead of a TETRA because I am not going to use it to test wifi every day. I can, however, use the NANO as a personal VPN hotspot and router for my devices on the go. That I would just leave configured in my backpack every day. 

With a second squirrel, I could set up a Squirrel to Squirrel nut exchange (like a site to site but nuttier)

The nano sucks, for some reason, nano have terrible delays to be functioning as a router, atleast for me

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RazerBlade said:

The nano sucks

@RazerBlade Do you find it easy to travel with the Tetra? I like the convenience of the nano with the tac case so I can mount it to the inside of my daypack. Tetra looks much harder to have on me every day.

Side note: should we make new threads, our conversations no longer match the title.

5 minutes ago, RazerBlade said:

The nano sucks, for some reason, nano have terrible delays to be functioning as a router, atleast for me

Not sure this is the topic to discuss those issues. Sorry to hear you are having issues. The nano does require some reading and tinkering out of the box. But for the most part I've been pleased with mine. 

11 minutes ago, HeavyVin said:

@RazerBlade Do you find it easy to travel with the Tetra? I like the convenience of the nano with the tac case so I can mount it to the inside of my daypack. Tetra looks much harder to have on me every day.

Side note: should we make new threads, our conversations no longer match the title.

This is OT but sadly I have a tetra instead of a Nano. My advice, buy a tetra as it may actually work even if it's a little bigger

Archived