Lan Turtle 3g?

b0N3z

22 hours ago, Dave-ee Jones said:

True, but it still doesn't justify that it's better for the price overall. Even if it's a different platform made to do the same thing, why buy it if it's more than 3x the price..Even if it does have SIM capability.

Don't forget you also need to buy the SIM too..

No one is saying you have to buy it if you don't like the price.  I will say this though.  Every thing else in the hak5 store seems reasonably priced so why would they decide t gouge you on this one item?

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Rainman_34 said:

No one is saying you have to buy it if you don't like the price.  I will say this though.  Every thing else in the hak5 store seems reasonably priced so why would they decide t gouge you on this one item?

I'm not saying they are - I'm saying if there are 2 items that do the same thing, made 2 different ways, then why choose the one thats more than 3x the price? Even if it does have 3G support.

It's like German vs Japanese made cars. Lol.

Edited by Dave-ee Jones

3 hours ago, kpeezy said:

Probs just a mark up, they had their HackRF for bout 40 dollars more than hacker wharehouse booth, prob will go down in price on full release.

The HackRF isn't allowed to be marked down or up according to the agreement signed with Great Scott Gadgets. If hacker warehouse did this, they technically violated their agreement. 

On 8/4/2017 at 7:07 PM, Sebkinne said:

The HackRF isn't allowed to be marked down or up according to the agreement signed with Great Scott Gadgets. If hacker warehouse did this, they technically violated their agreement. 

Found out why, as im opening the one i got from hackerwharehouse booth just a second ago it didn't come with an antenna, so stupid lol. Hak5 booth probs sold it with the antenna then im guessing thats why the price was a little higher. Moral of story, dont buy from hackerwharehouse.

1 hour ago, kpeezy said:

Found out why, as im opening the one i got from hackerwharehouse booth just a second ago it didn't come with an antenna, so stupid lol. Hak5 booth probs sold it with the antenna then im guessing thats why the price was a little higher.

Ah, that would be it, yeah! We included the ANT in the price.

• 4 weeks later...