Remove CE limits from DJI products and other fun stuff in DJI Go4

Bin4ry

On 20.8.2017 at 6:15 PM, Sirenity said:

Take ufile.io/6zhbv its a option but u have to find someone with android to install the apk run it and do this:

Pleasecould someone reupload this File from uFile.  io I have a very weak connection to my spark with xperia ultra and would be very happy to fly more than the 30mtr I now reach!   Thanks in advance! 

Still get the prompt to change the WiFi region and can still cancel and distance is fine in 5.8GHz (haven't tried 2.4) so I'd say it's all good!

It's likely you could go back to FCC using the modded 4.1.3 if you messed up but don't want to try !

Just now, oakman said:

Still get the prompt to change the WiFi region and can still cancel and distance is fine in 5.8GHz (haven't tried 2.4) so I'd say it's all good!

It's likely you could go back to FCC using the modded 4.1.3 if you messed up but don't want to try !

So you are using an iOS app right?

Ok then, As I would like to be flying around the beginning of September I might try to update everything (but the app).

3 hours ago, Invernomuto said:

No problem man!! And good fly :-)

The flight was goooooood

Just upgraded FW to .600 and using a 4.1.5 I still get FCC enabled. RC is still in .100 tho... not sure if to upgrade or not.

I will test with 4.1.7 on another phone to be on the safe side

34 minutes ago, skrow said:

The flight was goooooood

Just upgraded FW to .600 and using a 4.1.5 I still get FCC enabled. RC is still in .100 tho... not sure if to upgrade or not.

34 minutes ago, skrow said:

The flight was goooooood

Updated all Ios 4.1.7 rc:? Forgot and ac: .600 and everything works fine no need to update the modded 4.1.3 again..

niceee..!! Hope this helpss ;)

21 minutes ago, skrow said:

What do you mean more distance? 

I'm already.600 AC 4.1.7 iOS and FCC enable via 4.1.3 modded Android app.

I never read that if you upgrade the RC you get more distance...

It says the connection is more stable, and as result in the prev quotes i read that someone went from 1.8 to 2.2 km with rc upgraded and same settings...