Remove CE limits from DJI products and other fun stuff in DJI Go4

Bin4ry

3 hours ago, wookie_666 said:

Actually. after testing,

13 channels on hacked app

uninstalled hacked app

installed stock app from appstore.

Turned everything back on

And 13 channels on stock app too. So not sure about that.

any other ideas.

Well in modded mode you can go into signal settings and be able to change the ghz frequency 2.4/5.8. In stock version not. (ios 4.1.5 ac500 rc30)

That's very wierd. I had it working for a while using .dji.configs file. I was sure it was working fine for the long run...

Today I went... and the FCC enable doesnt work anymore. I didn't upgrade RC nor AC. Didn't update the app.

I did get a message about wifi location and because I was stressed I clicked ok... not sure if it's related or not.

Now I turn on my spark and I get 13 channels again :(

Just now, skrow said:

That's very wierd. I had it working for a while using .dji.configs file. I was sure it was working fine for the long run...

Today I went... and the FCC enable doesnt work anymore. I didn't upgrade RC nor AC. Didn't update the app.

I did get a message about wifi location and because I was stressed I clicked ok... not sure if it's related or not.

It was asking if you want to change back to own region or country and you'd said yes.

can you show me how that works with the .dji.configs file i have it but it didnt do anything for me tho.

i have it set up w the modded apk first and fly with ios

5 minutes ago, skrow said:

Of course it's related, always click on cancel to stay in FCC mode. It seems the only sure way to get back to FCC is with the hacked 4.1.13 Android. 

Edited by oakman

1 minute ago, skrow said:

The range... I didn't realize any other difference than the range. I flew 1200m witout ANY lag.

Now I'm back to laggy 400m range :(

Did you do this with or without otg..? Cus for me i connect otg after app asking me if i want to switch region or country and canceled that.

have you started installing 4.1.3 apk to get back..? 

3 minutes ago, skrow said:

I don't remember. got lucky I guess.

I'm on iOS and I don't have another version of the dji Go app :(

Take ufile.io/6zhbv its a option but u have to find someone with android to install the apk run it and do this:

We 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Sirenity said:

Take ufile.io/6zhbv its a option but u have to find someone with android to install the apk run it and do this:

We 

YOU ARE AMAZING

It works again. I have an Android Tablet with modded apk. I started it again, switched to US and boom.

Went back on my iOS device,,, got the message again...CLICK cancel!!!! and now I have only 11 Channels so I'm assuming it will work like a charm.

Lesson of the day. Even when you're surrounded by people watching you... take your time, and read all messages :)

Thx for the help.

18 minutes ago, skrow said:

YOU ARE AMAZING

It works again. I have an Android Tablet with modded apk. I started it again, switched to US and boom.

Went back on my iOS device,,, got the message again...CLICK cancel!!!! and now I have only 11 Channels so I'm assuming it will work like a charm.

Lesson of the day. Even when you're surrounded by people watching you... take your time, and read all messages :)

Thx for the help.

Nice, im about to testfly myself.. let me know how it goes 5.8ghz + otg..

your welcome

5 hours ago, jeff1234 said:

hi everyone anyone know the new firmware .600 disable Forced fcc?

So seeing as though this up date is now going to be mandatory, otherwise the drone wont fly, can someone please give us an update on the following

1. does the update .600 work with the foced FCC mode?

2. Does the update 300 on remote also work with forced FCC mode?

3. Is there a DJI GO 4 .1.5 modified version on the cards? (i am currently running 4.1.3)

4. Is there a sure fire way to check if you're on CE or FCC (the channel listing showing 11 or 13 doesn't work for me, as mine shows 13 with both the modified app and standard app, it might be because it stayed in FCC from one app to another, even though i turned the spark off and on again between apps)

Thanks for all the hard work to all those involved. It really is apreciated.

1 hour ago, wookie_666 said:

So seeing as though this up date is now going to be mandatory, otherwise the drone wont fly, can someone please give us an update on the following

1. does the update .600 work with the foced FCC mode?

2. Does the update 300 on remote also work with forced FCC mode?

3. Is there a DJI GO 4 .1.5 modified version on the cards? (i am currently running 4.1.3)

4. Is there a sure fire way to check if you're on CE or FCC (the channel listing showing 11 or 13 doesn't work for me, as mine shows 13 with both the modified app and standard app, it might be because it stayed in FCC from one app to another, even though i turned the spark off and on again between apps)

Thanks for all the hard work to all those involved. It really is apreciated.

1-yes otg

2-yes otg

3-use android app 4.1.3 for Force FCC and then Use IOS 4.1.5 Iphone Ipad work i see 11 channel in 2.4ghz. Attention Update for RC don't Delete FCC Status :)

4 minutes ago, Invernomuto said:

1-yes otg

2-yes otg

3-use android app 4.1.3 for Force FCC and then Use IOS 4.1.5 Iphone Ipad work i see 11 channel in 2.4ghz. Attention Update for RC don't Delete FCC Status :)

Thanks for the update.

but why does it need to be OTG. Ive been running wifi from the RC to phone for the last week with no issues. I do get a very slightly better signal and less lag with OTG, but I dont want to be limited to OTG only. Can you explain why OTG is the only option for update .600?

Also, I dont run an iphone or ipad, so i cant load the app to see, But you're saying that 13 channels in 2.4 is certainly FCC?

And you can confirm that we can update the RC with no issues in the FCC forced mode?

17 minutes ago, wookie_666 said:

Thanks for the update.

but why does it need to be OTG. Ive been running wifi from the RC to phone for the last week with no issues. I do get a very slightly better signal and less lag with OTG, but I dont want to be limited to OTG only. Can you explain why OTG is the only option for update .600?

Also, I dont run an iphone or ipad, so i cant load the app to see, But you're saying that 13 channels in 2.4 is certainly FCC?

And you can confirm that we can update the RC with no issues in the FCC forced mode?

fcc mode don't work in wifi mode...or work bad...

2 minutes ago, Invernomuto said:

fcc mode don't work in wifi mode...or work bad...

That's incorrect. I've been using wifi for the last week with forced fcc mode and have gotten over 2km range. I want to know if the latest update 600 breaks anything with forced fcc mode. 

5 hours ago, wookie_666 said:

That's incorrect. I've been using wifi for the last week with forced fcc mode and have gotten over 2km range. I want to know if the latest update 600 breaks anything with forced fcc mode. 

I'd like to know that as well, but I guess nobody wants to try without knowing.

From what I understand invernomuto confirmed that it works already no?

8 minutes ago, wookie_666 said:

I can confirm, latest update .600, and .100 on RC remote, using 4.1.3 on android, works fine. I got longer range using otg at about 2.2kms before complete cutoff, no cutoff before.

I'm on iOS. But I also have a modded Android 4.1.3. I guess it should be working as for you. 

Anyway apparently they will ground the birds that are not updated so we might not have another choice than testing it.