Remove CE limits from DJI products and other fun stuff in DJI Go4

Bin4ry

should all be fixed now on git except the error with DJIGlobal, can you please explain what happens? I do not see this error on bash shell. Is it a Windows only problem maybe? Please post what happens there while patching.

Edited by Bin4ry

1 hour ago, Slippy said:

\smali_classes5\dji\pilot\publics\objects\DJIGlobalService.smali.orig isn't getting deleted after being patched for some reason

Hm i think this is an issue from patch.exe for windows then .... cannot help you unfortunatly. Maybe just use bash shell for Windows10 ;-)

Best Regards

Just now, Bin4ry said:

Hm i think this is an issue from patch.exe for windows then .... cannot help you unfortunatly. Maybe just use bash shell for Windows10 ;-)

Best Regards

The error may be cosmetic, it does do the patch, it just doesn't delete the leftover .orig file. A mystery indeed!

v21 looking great! I fixed the unknown.patch call errors in runme.bat, sorry I am brand new at using github don't know what the proper procedure is yet.

https://github.com/Pathogenius/deejayeye-modder

14 minutes ago, Slippy said:

The error may be cosmetic, it does do the patch, it just doesn't delete the leftover .orig file. A mystery indeed!

v21 looking great! I fixed the unknown.patch call errors in runme.bat, sorry I am brand new at using github don't know what the proper procedure is yet.

https://github.com/Pathogenius/deejayeye-modder

Nice :-) You could open a pull request at my repo and then i can merge it.

Best Regards

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎12 at 2:38 PM, Bin4ry said:

Nice :-) You could open a pull request at my repo and then i can merge it.

Best Regards

Okiedoke I think I managed to do one of those now.

Also I almost put in a manual delete of that lone leftover .orig file, but then I thought since it is a failure of some sort I'd leave it in, maybe someone will be able to figure out  what the issue is. Cheers!

The failure was on my end and there is no failure in fact, v22 is golden

Edited by Slippy

Thanks for all the progress, I've just installed the modded .apk and installed it on a HTC Desire 610. I was able to "login" with e-mail "a" and password "b". While flying with the DJI Spark I've managed to raise the altitude much higher than the max of 120 meters (EU). Unfortunately the video feed is very choppy, while the Spark itself seems to respond quite good. Seen some comments about the video feed, but not sure if it depends on the used phone, for example the Desire in my case. Are there any settings in the DJI App source to finetune this part?

4 hours ago, bme2008 said:

Thanks for all the progress, I've just installed the modded .apk and installed it on a HTC Desire 610. I was able to "login" with e-mail "a" and password "b". While flying with the DJI Spark I've managed to raise the altitude much higher than the max of 120 meters (EU). Unfortunately the video feed is very choppy, while the Spark itself seems to respond quite good. Seen some comments about the video feed, but not sure if it depends on the used phone, for example the Desire in my case. Are there any settings in the DJI App source to finetune this part?

The most recent version has some major cleanups that might prove to make the app more responsive. I notice the video is much smoother now on my device.

I created the apk from both Bin4ry as well as Pathogenius. The first one did open but crashed, the last one did run. Seeing the latest modifications I'm assuming it's the latest version. Could it be a phone limitation?

Edited by bme2008

2 hours ago, bme2008 said:

I created the apk from both Bin4ry as well as Pathogenius. The first one did open but crashed, the last one did run. Seeing the latest modifications I'm assuming it's the latest version. Could it be a phone limitation?

the patho repo is a mirror of the master from Bin4ry, and since they are both identical as of this typing, you might want to try again.

Current pyduml:
https://github.com/hdnes/pyduml/commit/b7636619371462cf62f12b98e456e5a2f68e1b99
Current *combined* root/.400 Mavic downgrade. 
(you can't see this unless you give me your GitHub name via slack)
https://github.com/MAVProxyUser/dji_system.bin/commit/c32b67c9853a195e4c8bfbf9a6e357c777675250

$ python pyduml.py /dev/tty.usbmodemXX 
55 16 04 FC 2A 28 65 57 40 00 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 27 D3
55 0E 04 66 2A 28 68 57 40 00 0C 00 88 20
55 1A 04 B1 2A 28 6B 57 40 00 08 00 00 18 54 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 04 94 0B
55 1E 04 8A 2A 28 F6 57 40 00 0A 00 86 B3 22 02 66 12 E9 6F A0 93 73 BC 85 60 67 4A 6E 18
Firmware Upload Complete
(wait 5 minutes, like for real!)

# telnet 192.168.42.2 1234
Trying 192.168.42.2...
Connected to 192.168.42.2.
Escape character is '^]'.
id;
uid=0(root) gid=0(root)

for ADB access...
rm /data/.bin/grep; (via telnet)

sh-3.2# adb devices
List of devices attached
RedHerringHasFangs    device

sh-3.2# adb shell
root@wm220_dz_ap0002_v1:/ #

To make your own:$ cp UniversalFireworksTar_dji_system.bin mavic_combined_400_root.bin 
$ gtar --concatenate --file mavic_combined_400_root.tar V01.03.0700_Mavic_dji_system.bin 
$ tar tvf mavic_combined_400_root.tar 

DEwdL1QUMAA4YCM.jpg

• Upvote 1

good news, latest patch on github: 

https://github.com/Bin4ry/deejayeye-modder/blob/master/patches/enableSparkWifiChannelSelectOnOtg.patch

this will activate the WIFI channel selection if you use an OTG cable on the Spark RC. Sadly i was not able to activate the wifi scanning yet (so you cannot see which band is best to use), so any contributions to this are VERY welcome :) 

Best Regards

• Upvote 1

Regarding the google maps thing everyone asks about. i want to corect my earilier statement, there is still google maps api support in the current version BUT we canot use it here is why:
reason is simple, the google maps APIkey is derived from your signature which is used to sign the apk you want the APIkey for. so unless we get the private key to sign the apk with the same key which was offically used by the manufacturer does we cannot access their google apikey once we modify the apk and resign it. currently we use the testkey to resign, only way to make google maps work is to use the private apikey from the manufcaturer! hope that clarifies the problem.

Sure another approach would be if one would stepup and pay for the service, so we can add our own apikey and sign with a proper cert of ourselves. But i don't think this will happen, so get used to Here ;)

Hi,

I have the go4 (4.1.3) app and enabled the "remove Onlinefunction" but my firewall is still show this.

Pics

remove Onlinefunction:

This will replace all urls inside the code with bogus ones, so the app cannot connect to the internet.

Thanks for the reply :)

Hey,

yes it is possible that there is still some communications left, also we did left inside communications for Adobe,Here Maps and stuff like this. This patch aims at DJI server communication not onlineComms at all. We should update the description.

5 hours ago, Bin4ry said:

Hey,

yes it is possible that there is still some communications left, also we did left inside communications for Adobe,Here Maps and stuff like this. This patch aims at DJI server communication not onlineComms at all. We should update the description.

Ok, thank You! :) 

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎25 at 6:09 AM, Invernomuto said:

hi guys, 

I followed the steps but when I run runme.bat (administer mode) says file not found.

can you post screenshot? it should be reporting what file isn't found so image will give clue. If you haven't got the most recent version do try that first.

1 minute ago, Invernomuto said:

but i quest for 4.1.4 put apk in andorid phone,install...start app and ask connectin an real account,not work ID a Psww b ..

it safe use my real account?or in This apk hide a virus or malware?

tnks..

Sorry, where is the .apk ?