Remove CE limits from DJI products and other fun stuff in DJI Go4

Bin4ry

On 24.9.2017 at 6:04 PM, Koncio said:

On Mavic  with firmware from 4.1.9  

-  4.1.9 FCC patched I NOT see any longer range :(

- 4.1.3 Apk after change to US (by app menu) I see about 30% extra range.

Soon I will test 4.1.8 and 4.1.5

-----------------------------

It can be by updated firmware in Mavic and controller from 4.1.9 ?

How much Your range was change on FCC ?

Look at my newest post.

FCC on 4.1.9

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎03 at 10:54 PM, Aladin said:

Can you save cache to SD with 413 ? If no, do you think a patch could allow this ?

I don't think 413 has that option no, cant test for sure because I have the caching disabled entirely. Sure I don't see why a patch for that wouldn't be possible, way beyond me thought! :-)

Edited by Slippy

On 4.10.2017 at 9:31 PM, Mavicpr0 said:

Here i have a mod upload for you with:

-enable Cache control

-FCC Unlock

-Spark Unlock( Mavic modes + Channel unlock)

-Online mode is enabled !

Fly always Safely 

Please remove the link in your post! I do not want to share copyright material here, this is illegal. Also the intention of the patcher is that anyone can build the patched files themselves, so noone can include malware into a pre-build file. 

Thank you.

BR

Bin4ry

So has anyone else noticed that 4.1.10 (at least on Android) forced the proper regional settings even if you hit "cancel"? 

Not a huge deal on Android as 4.1.10 only seems to add a 3 second countdown for Dronies but more problematic for iOS as it's probably harder to downgrade? 

On 2017/9/25 at 2:41 AM, Koncio said:

On version 4.1.9 , 4.1.8 and 4.1.3 any region windows don't show up on my app. 

But I found 2 tips:

1. very important is to turn ON controller and app first, finaly Mavic last. 

2. in Menu "Image Transmission setting" We can check how many  channels is active 12 or 13, in some cases 14.

Simple turn in Custom Frequency selection, then move "square" to the end right. If You see 2465,5 MHz then this is 12 channels = FCC, if can move it more for bigest frequency like 2476,5MHz or 2481,5MHz then this is NOT FCC.  Probably I'm right. ;)

In my case if I turn ON  Mavic first then  app it will go to CE and have  13 channels, then I must turn  OFF and again ON mavic and app back to 12 channels. 

Waiting for range test from You. 

if i change bandwidth to 20mhz then is 2465.mhz, and 10mhz is 2473.5

On 10/7/2017 at 11:45 AM, Bin4ry said:

Please remove the link in your post! I do not want to share copyright material here, this is illegal. Also the intention of the patcher is that anyone can build the patched files themselves, so noone can include malware into a pre-build file. 

Thank you.

BR

Bin4ry

Hi there bro

I'm having a trouble, I can't install modded APK, my phone says it is corrupted. What is wrong? I tried 4.1.8, 4.1.9 (even for tablets) - no result. Maybe you can just post link with built APK for us, please?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all.

I´m new to DJI products, so what is the best way to handle my drone? I already compiled a patched 4.1.3 apk. Shall i use it from the beginning? Is there a disadvantage to newer versions (as far as i can see the 4.1.3 has more options to patch)?  And dont upgrade the drone and RC firmware?
I want to use it as i want without any restrictions (NFZ can stay) and with the most stable performance.

(Sorry if this is the wrong topic for my questions)

Greetings Hektor

On 30.11.2017 at 4:59 PM, Bin4ry said:

Nope the config file support was removed. 

Ah - thanks for your feedback. Got it working with an android device :) Is there any possibility to use the mods in IOS apps?

One more thing: Is there a mod out putting the Spark's gimbal in "follow mode" using Sport mode? The wonky FPV in Sport mode is really annoying.

Thanks!

On 7/6/2017 at 3:47 PM, Shex said:

I have updated my code to bypass the distance and height settings (using phone as controller) for the spark. You can now change the height and distance limits using fly_limit_distance and fly_limit_height in the params of assistant 2. Should work for the Mavic too, I just have to test my changes on the spark then I will pull out the mavic and try that as well. These changes should allow active track to move beyond the 100m from home point distance limit when using phone as a controller and allow a distance of up to 8000m.

First post, please don't kill me if there is a "hello" thread or something. First of all thanks to both Bin4ry and Shex, I have used both your tips to edit the App and worked like a charm. I am still a newbie so it's like babysteps. Shex can you please give me a hint where you changed the distance? I was able to change the height on dji.pilot.publics.util.a (classes5) but not the distance. Again thank you all for this.

On 21.11.2017 at 1:59 AM, Hektor123 said:

Hi all.

I´m new to DJI products, so what is the best way to handle my drone? I already compiled a patched 4.1.3 apk. Shall i use it from the beginning? Is there a disadvantage to newer versions (as far as i can see the 4.1.3 has more options to patch)?  And dont upgrade the drone and RC firmware?
I want to use it as i want without any restrictions (NFZ can stay) and with the most stable performance.

(Sorry if this is the wrong topic for my questions)

Greetings Hektor

nobody?

Hello, thanks for the work and effort you guys are putting into researching this.

I was wondering if anyone here knows if it would be viable to do the same modifications to the DJI Go 3 app (for models before Phantom 4) in order to enforce FCC mode. 

Thank you in advance!