Power/Data Split (The Y loop)

BritishPirate

qQJlSjV.jpg6RNX296.jpg

So I live in the UK and can't afford to buy wifi pineapple and pay for postage out to where I live. so I've turned to raspberry pi with kail-Linux and some tools. here the issue my power bank/Raspberry Pi can't run with ALFA card raspberry pi  slows down or just gives power warnings so I've got few USB cables thanks to my sister iPhone charger keeps breaking made sure part I need works and made the above images Y cable with splitting Power/Date making sure everything ok

What am wanting to know is there cable like above that I can find and buy as I tried looking (10min) then just made my own but as you can see it not good job nothing bit of shrink tube can't fix but am all out

Just now, BritishPirate said:

qQJlSjV.jpg6RNX296.jpg

So I live in the UK and can't afford to buy wifi pineapple and pay for postage out to where I live. so I've turned to raspberry pi with kail-Linux and some tools. here the issue my power bank/Raspberry Pi can't run with ALFA card raspberry pi  slows down or just gives power warnings so I've got few USB cables thanks to my sister iPhone charger keeps breaking made sure part I need works and made the above images Y cable with splitting Power/Date making sure everything ok

What am wanting to know is there cable like above that I can find and buy as I tried looking (10min) then just made my own but as you can see it not good job nothing bit of shrink tube can't fix but am all out

Just to note this setup requires 2 power packs

17 hours ago, BritishPirate said:

So I live in the UK and can't afford to buy wifi pineapple and pay for postage out to where I live. 

European store...check my signature.

1 hour ago, BritishPirate said:

Not enough power to cause fire but I did need to put some Heat shrinkable tube on to stop 5v touching green data cable

but i will just buy one of amazone lot nicer looking

I was only kidding. I'd be interested to see if your Alfa card works with the rpi3 image. Mine goes into Monitor mode but packet injection doesn't work.