hak.5 slowly drifting away

hakgipc

well i dont watch on you tube .. so take into consideration on those who dont either

the issue is th last 2 episodes havent been your best .. yeah 1 was a great documentry and last time you are moving house so i can understand, but first time views are SOO imperssed

Yeah I know thats the opinion of some and I respect that. People tune in every month with expectations of hacks, mods, software, etc and we need to continue with that. I've expressed my beliefs about the PP docu ad nauseum and 2x06 we had to cut short with the house. I wish I could say that 2x07 will be a breeze in production but we get the new house on the 15th and have to have the apartment closed by the 30th and it's a lot to move so it hasnt been your typical episode production schedule around here. I'm sure we'll get back to basics soon and everyone will understand.

If this was our full time job things would be different but for the time being it's still a hobby we do on the side for fun and we're super dedicated but there are only so many hours with other commitments like our real jobs so, anyway, I just hope you understand and stick with it because we're in it for the long haul.

Keep up the good work, I love Hak.5 and for just a hobby, good stuff...

I also like the fact that you keep it in house. That way I can trust it, and I like the cast/production level. Every episode the production increases considerably. Dont stop.