Web GUI Errors After ~20 minutes

Expresate

Hello,

I recently purchased a Wifi Pineapple NANO. When it works, it works great. However, after about 10-20 minutes of use the web GUI (1471) stops accepting input. I can click through the modules, but clicking on a button or entering a value is never actually completed. Trying to run a recon scan gives me an error, I can't enable PineAP Daemon, etc.

With Wireshark open I notice tons of JSON being thrown at me with the content {"error":"API returned empty response"). I've had the GUI totally lock up before, and those messages are all I would get aside from keepalives. When I can click through the modules, but not interact with anything, I get a mix of actual messages and that error.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

How are you powering the nano, is it getting the full 5v2a that it needs to function properly?

Just now, b0N3z said:

How are you powering the nano, is it getting the full 5v2a that it needs to function properly?

Hey, thanks for the quick reply!

When on my PC, I've been able to use it by plugging the included Y-Cable in to two USB slots on my PC.

try using an external battery and the pc to see if you get the same result.  Are you running the latest 1.1.3 firmware?

6 minutes ago, b0N3z said:

try using an external battery and the pc to see if you get the same result.  Are you running the latest 1.1.3 firmware?

Hi! I've thrown the battery in as well. Starting up the Pineapple, I'm not having the same issues at the moment. Could be because it's "cooled down" a bit, though. I'm still occasionally seeing the API error, but for all I know that's normal. I'm able to manipulate settings.I am running Firmware 1.1.3.

I'll run it this way for a little while and report back. Thanks for your help so far!

try a factory reset and see if that helps.  Also the Nano does run hot but all temps are within normal operating standards. Ive had times where it seems way to hot to operate but mine has always functioned properly.

Edited by b0N3z