Modules Requests Discussion

WiFiJuice

Interesting OP, as this is the PRECISE question I, myself, have been wondering.  It's hard to believe that this device has been around for so long and doesn't already have someone who to the time to develop just this very behavior -- airgeddon on the pineapple...it's it possible?

• Upvote 1

I'll look into the possibility of porting Fluxion, or create something that does the same on the Pineapples.
I haven't tested Fluxion extensively, so i'll give some feedback asap. ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Zylla said:

I'll look into the possibility of porting Fluxion, or create something that does the same on the Pineapples.
I haven't tested Fluxion extensively, so i'll give some feedback asap. ?

You're the man to do it!!!

It's by far the best module I've ever seen!!

• 2 months later...
On 8/10/2018 at 4:24 PM, MarcSThe1st said:

so, anybody already working on a module for the new PMKID-Hack?!

Not sure the viability to run hascat on a pineapple.  If  you just meant to capture the PMKID, then this would be interesting to see.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am thinking of making some module with something for a large project in school, and wonder about what is missing today with the modules available. Anything have some thoughts that would be cool to make? Maybe some detection of some attack or something similar?

On 11/6/2018 at 9:46 AM, Zajt said:

I am thinking of making some module with something for a large project in school, and wonder about what is missing today with the modules available. Anything have some thoughts that would be cool to make? Maybe some detection of some attack or something similar?

A module that let’s you back up your pineapple and/or upload saved backups. 

As well a module that allows you issue custom commands would be nice. It’d make issueing CLI commands when mobile easier. Someone started working one but it never came to fruition.  Look back a page or two here and you’ll see it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Would a module that gives you a little hovering bubble (think terrible 'chat with us now! ads) of selected information shown be possible with the UI’s abilities?

Would it be difficult to show information/status about the pineapple? Examples could be your network status and SSIDs showing. Or your current public IP and number of clients and their MAC.  Is it possible?

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Em 01/03/2018 às 05:37, roott1337 disse:

Olá, Existe um módulo disponível que cria uma Rede Gêmea Máxima com o Portal Cativo Falsificado, que solicita uma senha de wifi e, em seguida, verifica uma senha com o Aperto de Mão Capturado com Pyrit / Aircrack-ng, como Fluxion, that faz o seguinte: (De:  https: //github.com/FluxionNetwork/fluxion  )

• Gera um ponto de acesso não autorizado (falso), imitando o ponto de acesso original.

• Gera um servidor DNS, redirecionando todas as solicitações para o host do invasor permitido ou o portal cativo.

• Crie um servidor da Web, serviço ou portal de portal, que solicite aos usuários a chave WPA / WPA2.

• Crie um jammer, desativando todos os clientes do ponto de acesso original e salvando-os para o ponto de acesso não autorizado.

• Todas as tentativas de autenticação no portal cativo são verificadas no arquivo de handshake capturado anteriormente.

• O ataque será fechado automaticamente, assim como uma chave correta para o envio.

• A chave será registrada e os clientes poderão se reconectar ao ponto de acesso ao destino.

tem alguma solução para isso? Eu também gostaria de algo que funciona assim, com wi-fi de abacaxi

On 01/03/2018 at 05:37, roott1337 said:

Olá, Existe um módulo disponível que cria uma Rede Gêmea Má com o Portal Cativo Falsificado, que solicita a senha do wifi e, em seguida, verifique a senha com o Aperto de Mão Capturado com Pyrit / Aircrack-ng, assim como o Fluxion, que faz o seguinte: (De:  https : //github.com/FluxionNetwork/fluxion  )

• Gera um ponto de acesso não autorizado (falso), imitando o ponto de acesso original.

• Gera um servidor DNS, redirecionando todas as solicitações para o host do invasor executando o portal cativo.

• Cria um servidor web, servindo o portal cativo, que solicita aos usuários a chave WPA / WPA2.

• Cria um jammer, desautenticando todos os clientes do ponto de acesso original e atraindo-os para o ponto de acesso não autorizado.

• Todas as tentativas de autenticação no portal cativo são verificadas no arquivo de handshake capturado anteriormente.

• O ataque será encerrado automaticamente assim que uma chave correta for enviada.

• A chave será registrada e os clientes poderão se reconectar ao ponto de acesso de destino.

got any solution for that? I would also like something that works like this, with pineapple wifi