Modules Requests Discussion

WiFiJuice

Sorry I didn't reply after saying I'd try and help sooner... @sud0nick nailed it. From what I can see from posts is that its a service running on its own port?

9 hours ago, Roatandave said:

Due to lack of interest this, this is closed. it works. go build your own.

That's not a very good attitude to have, especially considering you started the thread... sharing knowledge is greatly appreciated.

I apologize to all for my comments above.It was just a lack of sleep and frustration. I thank all of you for your interest and for correcting me.

Yes, it starts its own port at localhost:8022 and broadcasts its own ajaxterm.html. The iframe in module.html is directed to this port and displays the terminal.

In the Ajaxterm_files directory is ajaxterm.py which starts the terminal.

The help that I need is  putting a start/stop button in the module.html to enable and disable the terminal.

Here is the link to my github.

Edit: After days of searching and trying many terminal apps, I chose this one for it's size and it works in the Nano

https://github.com/Roatandave/Nano-Terminal

Edited by Roatandave
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Roatandave said:

I apologize to all for my comments above.It was just a lack of sleep and frustration. I thank all of you for your interest and for correcting me.

Yes, it starts its own port at localhost:8022 and broadcasts its own ajaxterm.html. The iframe in module.html is directed to this port and displays the terminal.

In the Ajaxterm_files directory is ajaxterm.py which starts the terminal.

The help that I need is  putting a start/stop button in the module.html to enable and disable the terminal.

Here is the link to my github.

Edit: After days of searching and trying many terminal apps, I chose this one for it's size and it works in the Nano

https://github.com/Roatandave/Nano-Terminal

Update: I put it in rc.local and nothing. Firefox is giving me the unable to connect to server error. Trying again.

Hi Roatandave,

I just wanted to chime in on this module and give some guidance.

First of all, I would suggest taking a look at the Let's Code we did about a year ago. It will provide you with enough information to properly format and develop your module. Taking a look at the Github link you provided, I noticed that the module.html is formatted incorrectly, and there is no module.info file. There are also duplicate and .pyc files in your Ajaxterm_files folder, which you may want to clean up.

I would also like to talk about security a bit. While ajaxterm does seem to authenticate the user, there is no encryption or much regard given to security. This would somehow need to be resolved before we would be able to publish this module in our repository. I am sure this is possible, but it may actually be easier to re-write the terminal emulator from the ground up, and letting it interface directly with the WiFi Pineapple's module API.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Roatandave said:

Thank you for looking, I found this program on the net and is only a starting point, an idea and yes it is a mess right now. I am not a programmer or a developer, just an old fart with some time to kill and enjoying the mental exercise.

I suggest you re-read my earlier post.  I'll quote it for convenience.  Pay particular attention to the paragraph that details how you can build this module without using a Python script you've found online.

On 2/12/2017 at 1:21 PM, sud0nick said:

I think the first thing you need to understand is the architecture of a module.  You could watch the video that Seb and Darren put together a while back on building modules but I'll give a quick description here.

index.html - The homepage of your module.  It contains all of the code to display the features of your module to the user.  It also contains elements of AngularJS to bind controls to functions in your module.js file.

js/module.js - Includes an AngularJS controller with all necessary code to interface between index.html and module.php asynchronously.

api/module.php - Contains the server-side code that performs tasks when called by module.js.

In the case of building a web terminal it would be as simple as having a textarea in index.html with a javascript event that fires every time return is pressed.  When the event fires it would call a function within module.js that extracts the last line of text from the data within the textarea (this can be a variable within your scope that is simply bound to the textarea).  It then sends an AJAX request to module.php which takes the line, runs it through a function like shell_exec and returns the output to module.js.  When it's received, your function in module.js appends the returned data to the scoped variable that's bound to your textarea and it automatically gets updated in the user interface.

Of course it would take a bit more work than this to make everything look exactly like a shell, and for it to be secure, but the basic functionality really is simple.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

besside-ng works like a charm for me when doing exacly what you're describing.
It's insanly fast, even on the nano. And catches handshakes within seconds.
It also works on 5GHz channels. So i guess you could launch one process one wlan0mon, and another on wlan1mon that would cover both 2.4 and 5GHz at the same time.
SSH terminal from my phone. But i guess you could write a small script that launches at boot and automatically starts to pwn everything within range.

Edited by Zylla

On 6/4/2016 at 10:47 AM, newbi3 said:

The pineapple is an evil twin attack on steroids. If you want to ask for a wifi password then just install Evil Portal and create a nice looking portal for them to enter their wifi password.

Is there a tutorial for this? I setup the captive portal but when I connect to the open wifi with my phone I'm not being sent to the captive portal.

13 hours ago, JamesBond said:

Is there a tutorial for this? I setup the captive portal but when I connect to the open wifi with my phone I'm not being sent to the captive portal.

Edited by Just_a_User

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, kbeflo said:

Looking forward to this module. Any updates?

Im pretty sure he either gave up or is using the module he created.  Seb told him to start over because of some security issues with how the terminal interacted with pineapple.  I put the module on my tetra like a month ago and it didnt work because I was accessing the tetra from my LAN and not eth1.  You need the 172.16.42.42 ip for this to work. 

• 5 months later...

Just watched this Derbycon video

The Sniffair tool looks really interesting - imagine if it was possible to run on a pineapple (didn't install properly on my initial try)  or a combination of bashbunny and pineapple. I need to try on bashbunny still but first im playing with it on my laptop.

https://github.com/Tylous/SniffAir

Edited by Just_a_User

• 1 month later...

How about a module that can tell you which other modules are currently running? I have not dug deep on this one.. just a thought. 

For example, DNSMasq Spoof, wps and other modules have a button (start / stop), where you can start and stop that particular module. There is no other real indicator in the GUI showing that the module is running, so if you leave the module's page you have to just remember which ones are running.

It would be cool if there was some sort of standardized api/hook that can tell if a module is currently running (maybe there is one already), and change the color of the module's text in the left navigation pane using CSS. This way I can tell at a glance which modules are up and running, without having to click through each module. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I saw there was two mew modules, MAC Adresses & HTTP proxy. HTTP Proxy downloaded fine but kept screwing up my tetra. Had to hard factory restart it twice. I’m not sure how to implement it which could be why it causes everything to freeze. I think it’s either using too much memory or all the interfaces were being proxied. I was attached via eth1 over https but each time the interface stopped responding, wouldn’t load anything or allow any traffic through. 

Does any one have any insight to thia new module?

Mac Info wont download or install idk what it is and HTTP proxy was added like 2 weeks ago. Also @newbi3 has an OpenVPN module on his github, you have to change a couple things for dependancies but other than that I havent uploaded any config files or tried it out.

On 12/11/2017 at 2:13 PM, b0N3z said:

Mac Info wont download or install idk what it is and HTTP proxy was added like 2 weeks ago. Also @newbi3 has an OpenVPN module on his github, you have to change a couple things for dependancies but other than that I havent uploaded any config files or tried it out.

I don't even remember if I ever got that module working. Maybe I'll finish it up after this next release of Evil Portal.

46 minutes ago, newbi3 said:

I don't even remember if I ever got that module working. Maybe I'll finish it up after this next release of Evil Portal.

I don't believe you did because there are a lot of problems with installing dependencies, PPTP couldn't install dependencies.  OpenVPN wouldnt upload files and thats where I stopped lol  great concept.

What if we choose and access point with the SSID

Example001 and MAC address 00:11:22:33:44:55:66.

1. Send out beacon frames for an SSID ObscureSSID (blend into background in list) with MAC 00:11:22:33:44:55:66......think with enough TXpower this may hide the orginal AP from the targets?

2. Set PineAP to spoof SSID Example001 with the pineapple MAC address (PSK already known).

3. Deauth clients and hope they reconnect to our SSID.