Payload Theories and Concepts post?

Dave-ee Jones

Hey!

I have had some pretty interesting ideas floating around in my head for a while. Some of them I don't have the know-how to write them and others I just get side-tracked or just have too many ideas in my head. Not to mention there are some ideas you just forget about because it leads you on to another idea which goes on to another and another and you just lose control over all your ideas. So I thought, well, we should have a pinned forum post for these ideas/concepts/theories.

I think it would be a good idea to have a more community-based look at payload theories and concepts, as all parties can benefit from it a lot more than just one party going "Ah, this would never work.." and giving up on it after trying for an hour or two (I've done this and come back to it a few months later realising it was entirely possible, I just didn't have the know-how).

So, why not create a pinned forum post for Payload Theories and Concepts? I reckon it would be good. :) @Sebkinne @Darren Kitchen

Edited by Dave-ee Jones