Type of lan connection where it goes?

Ekber48

If we will connect it with lan cable, where should it go? I mean it has to be connected to a computer or it can be a server too?
And where will the shell be uploaded? And will i be able to upload a rat with metasploit? For computer o server? I wont connect the usb port to computer,just a regural power bank as power source.

I think you are confused Ekber48

The Lan Turtle won't automatically hack into computers on the same lan.

Rather, in the configuration you suggest, it gives you a foothold on the lan. Then from there you are able to conduct furter recon/spoofing/sniffing/mitm activity.

The Lan Turtle can be used to attack a host directly via its usb in various ways but that requires a diferent use case from what you described.

if you connect the turtle to any device via the RJ45/ethernet port, the network/computer/server (whatever you wish to call it) needs to assign an IP address to the turtle because it will request one via its dhcp client.

It is possible to statically assign the ip beforehand if you know the target subnet is and what addresses are available. but that could cause problems.