Restoring previous version of BB.

Bryfi

This update has not been a productive one and I am wondering if there is a safe way to revert back to 1.0. This update has broken a couple payloads for me that were working before 1.1.

Should I factory reset the BB? The said payloads (BunnyTap, Quickcreds mainly) are apparently working for others but I cannot seem to get it to work.

Edited by Bryfi

12 minutes ago, Bryfi said:

This update has not been a productive one and I am wondering if there is a safe way to revert back to 1.0. This update has broken a couple payloads for me that were working before 1.1.

Should I factory reset the BB? The said payloads (BunnyTap, Quickcreds mainly) are apparently working for others but I cannot seem to get it to work.

Maybe try removing the line 'source bunny_helpers.sh' from the payloads. Since that line is irrelevant and the bunny_helpers.sh doesn't exist anymore, all variables being made environmental.

Also, some LED calls might not work anymore either, as that method was redone.

EDIT: Recovering my BB right now because I forgot my login, but I'll let you know if it reverts to BB version 1.0 (I will probably keep 1.0 until 1.2 comes out, as 1.1 is very buggy).

UPDATE: Recovering my BB did indeed set the version back down to 1.0_167. 

Edited by Dave-ee Jones

8 minutes ago, Dave-ee Jones said:

Maybe try removing the line 'source bunny_helpers.sh' from the payloads. Since that line is irrelevant and the bunny_helpers.sh doesn't exist anymore, all variables being made environmental.

Also, some LED calls might not work anymore either, as that method was redone.

I have re-coded all the possible LED conflicts and fixed the lighting issue but the payload still wouldn't run. Said payloads either didn't source bunny_helpers.sh at all or were already coded for environmental variables.

EDIT: Had to keep bunny_helpers.sh for some payloads to work(WiPassDump). It's existence should not bother other payloads that don't source it.

Edited by Bryfi

21 minutes ago, Bryfi said:

I have re-coded all the possible LED conflicts and fixed the lighting issue but the payload still wouldn't run. Said payloads either didn't source bunny_helpers.sh at all or were already coded for environmental variables.

EDIT: Had to keep bunny_helpers.sh for some payloads to work(WiPassDump). It's existence should not bother other payloads that don't source it.

Uhuh.

Recovering your BB does reset your version, by the way. As I said above :)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Dave-ee Jones said:

Uhuh.

Recovering your BB does reset your version, by the way. As I said above :)

Nice. How did you recover? 3 times stick in and out? Or do I use a command. I forget xD

EDIT: Figured it out. So happy I got this version now. Thank you so much!

Edited by Bryfi