Spelling....

VaKo

I need to get like a voice recogniton shoftwear, but most lik;ly it will make grammer erros, and no I jsut nedededed a logitec ++_-keaybrod an mose cuz lgitsvj is onderful. Mucj beter than micro#aft bvecasue they suck at making os;e ud think they suck at keybords and theydo so suckst keyboresds wow can u rasd any onf thais?

can you spell, apple?

I use tinyspell http://www.megspace.com/computers/tinyspell/ it sits in your taskbar and every time you misspell a word it beeps and the icon turns yellow. Then you click on the icon and it brings up a list of words it thinks you meant to spell, and you pick the correct one.

The only annoying part about it is when you are typing passwords that aren't really words it beeps, but you can add those words to it's dictionary.

ok 1 my sn is dude999897969594 and 2 wrong girlfirend sn

"Ok, my one sin is a dude, and 2 wrong girlfriends"

Who said geeks had dull lives?

hahahaha. "my one sin is a dude". I dont think that's what he was saying..or .. I hope not.

Ok

1) My screen name is "dude999897969594".

2) Not my girlfriends screen name.

Whew. It would be kinda weird if your girlfriend took 'dude<number>' for screenname...

And this is why everyone over 25 will be the last useful generation of this country. The youth of today is ruined and unusuable except as a form of alternate energy.

I actually heard a kid say lol instead of chuckle today. I about had a heart attack. If this is the way things are going then perhaps an end to this country is the best. :x :cry: :(

Hey, England hasn't had a useful generation in years and we're doing ok. Kinda... If you ignore the 11yr old junkies, mobs of drunken council estate trash and the series of largely incompetent governments….

I was listening to a local radio station today and they had an interesting news story. In England, there is a boy who was granted special dispensation to wear body armor to school. Apparently he had an argument with a fellow student(s) over a girl. The boy was involved in fight with said students. His friends had similar arguments with the same students and were attacked. One boy received a knife wound and was taken to the hospital. Now this boy went to the teachers and asked for the right to wear stab-proof vests underneath his uniform.

There is also a trend reported by dealers of armor and weapons in England showing that purchases of protective armor has risen like 30% in recent months with children as young as 10-years-old purchasing protective garments.

This is a very disturbing trend. Talking amongst my friends we are all very unhappy with the government, both Republican and Democratic, and their policies. I think there is unrest brewing everywhere in English-speaking countries.

I know I have my guns, armor, and supplies stock-piled in preparation for the Rapture, but I'm a follower of the teachings of Sean Kennedy. Myself, and those like me, will be leading the sane to safety because we are the ones who know what the fuck is going on and what to do. :twisted: