Spelling....

VaKo

No, not in the slightest.... Not when you’re dyslexic and spent years learning how to spell... Not when we now have computers to check our spelling for us. AND NOT WHEN WE'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW TO USE A COMPUTER HERE!

:lol:

Please, it’s not hard, it takes just a few seconds, and it just looks so much better.

Well this guy uses some kind of morphed screwed up english language with all the words typoed and in the wrong order.

yeah he is known for his crappy spelling lol

the guy probably isn't even doing it on purpose, i bet if you spoke to him in real life he actually speaks like that. :P

seriously STFU ur gonna mak em cry..j/k but yeh I know its quite funney that i misspell the forums went from 5 mintues once a wekk thing to oh my god sit down with the decoder ring to figure out WTF hee's saying. I wonder if one could right a sexy program thata wouldt decipher my text that is so HORENDUSOULY misspelled (misstypes), and for my speach , can u misspell in speach? lol Im not a fucken noob when it comes to english, ok Im as fluent an u and eveyone else so seriously lol ... but yeh keeps this topic up Iw wanna c the number of people who comment. I think we shoul dhvae hte {spektormax decodign team} who are people that go thru and take turns editingmy posts to make them mor understanable.........no

Most of the time I can figure out what spektomax is saying. Although it's more than just spelling. The grammar isn't always the best... but sometimes you don't really have a choice when you want to explain something.

And I suck at punctuation. Just never really remembered any of it. I'm good at spelling though :D !

Seriously STFU you're gonna make me cry...joke. But yeah I know it's quite funny that I misspell. The forums went from 5 minutes once a week thing to "oh my god sit down with the decoder ring to figure out WTF he's saying". I wonder if one could right a sexy program that would decipher my text that is so HORRENDOUSLY misspelled (misstypes), and for my speech , can you misspell in speech? lol I'm not a fucking noob when it comes to English, ok I'm as fluent and you and everyone else so seriously lol ... but yeah keep this topic up. I wanna see the number of people who comment. I think we should have the {spektormax decoding team} who are people that go through and take turns editing my posts to make them more understandable.........no

Well that's my turn over. Who's next?

My spelling is the best encription algorithm in the world. So good even I can't decript it.

That's right. I'm so bored I've begun to decript messages by spektormax for fun... I should ask to get paid for this :D .

I need to get like a voice recogniton shoftwear, but most lik;ly it will make grammer erros, and no I jsut nedededed a logitec ++_-keaybrod an mose cuz lgitsvj is onderful. Mucj beter than micro#aft bvecasue they suck at making os;e ud think they suck at keybords and theydo so suckst keyboresds wow can u rasd any onf thais?