Change language before attack

Blix

Dear Fellas,

I try to change language before and after an attack to en-US as suggested here on the forum elsewhere (thank you).

I am on a Danish keyboard on windows 10 set to Danish language.

I am trying to QUACK the following:

powershell -windowstyle hidden Set-WinUserLanguageList -LanguageList en-US -force 

but the output becomes:

powershell +windowstyle hidden Set+WinUserLanguageList +LanguageList en+US +force

In other Words, all minuses "-" becomes pluses "+".

Once I have solved this little thing, I think it may be possible to get some of the scripts to run.

I have tried for a few hours now, with different characters for the string, but I can never achieve a "-" minus-sign needed.

(the BB frequently get bricked because of I assume it does not like certain characters, so I have had to reset it to factory three times already.)

Any suggestions on how I can quack a "-" sign on my Danish keyboard BEFORE I change to en-US (since this is needed in that command).

/Blix

Problem:

- You are not on a US keyboard and have different language and keyboard layout. WIndows computer.

- You do not want to hassle with keyboard files, but just get the BB to work with all US payloads.

Partial solution:

To answer my own question after a few hours more, this is a possible solution, just put this in the payload file. Note that I had to change the "-"-sign to a "/"-sign in the script before the language is changed. This may work for you as well.

#!/bin/bash

# Initiate attack
ATTACKMODE HID STORAGE

# Change keyboard layout and languange to bashbunnys homeland
Q GUI r
Q DELAY 500
Q STRING "powershell /windowstyle hidden Set/WinUserLanguageList /LanguageList en/US /force"
Q ENTER 
Q DELAY 5000
Q STRING exit
Q ENTER

# Put your attack payload here
Q GUI r
Q DELAY 500
Q STRING notepad
Q ENTER 
Q STRING PAYLOADS ARE GONNA WORK TRY KEYS NOW SEE YOU HAVE US KEYS
Q DELAY 9000

# Revert to targets original keyboard layout and languange uncomment if you want this
# Q GUI r
# Q DELAY 500
# Q STRING powershell -windowstyle hidden Set-WinUserLanguageList -LanguageList xx-XX -force
# Q ENTER 
# Q DELAY 5000
# Q STRING exit
# Q ENTER
LED G

Change xx-XX to the original language on the computer if you want to revert back after the attack.

/Blix

Edited by Blix