Jump to content

WiFi Pineapple - Themes


kbeflo

Recommended Posts

I like that wish it could be an option in the UI to switch from light to dark theme.  Maybe a theme module.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice job... I was gonna have a go at this one but got distracted with work and other stuff.

Very cool theme.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Glorious!!  Installing updates Reaver and bully tomorrow, this goes on immediately after!  

Absolutely gorgeous, love dark themes.  Man I sure hope one of you brilliant bastards (and I mean that with all due respect!!) can someday write a module to switch these themes up in the gui, but I'm all over this one regardless and can't wait to get it installed!!  

Thanks kbeflo, really nice work with the installation instructions and everything!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

any plans for a refresh?  Im only asking because im to lazy to do it myself lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

bit of a problem :( i installed this theme and now my nano does not work lol, it boots up fine and i can log into the webgui but if i try to click any of the sections in the gui it just reloads the dashboard lol, i have restarted and rebooted and still the same lol, i can provide a video if need be, how do i revert this without flashing please :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, hackabus said:

still have full access to pineaaple via ssh if that helps

Oh man :) sorry i thought you saw the post before your original one. its designed for the previous firmware version and bones was asking for a refresh for FW 2.0+

I dont suppose you backed up your original files did you? if so you should be able to replace them and all will be good again :) if not its a reflash for you :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Just_a_User said:

Oh man :) sorry i thought you saw the post before your original one. its designed for the previous firmware version and bones was asking for a refresh for FW 2.0+

I dont suppose you backed up your original files did you? if so you should be able to replace them and all will be good again :) if not its a reflash for you :(

lol i did not see it, god damn it, can i not just use rm install-dark.sh and then just remove the individual files

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hackabus said:

lol i did not see it, god damn it, can i not just use rm install-dark.sh and then just remove the individual files

Nope there is no backup included in the script https://github.com/kbeflo/pineapple-themes/blob/master/dark/install-dark.sh

@kbeflo  maybe a backup might be a nice addition in the future.

But to be fair a re flash isn't so bad. Would be awesome if there was an official theme module, but i think the priorities for the moment are functionality not custom aesthetics.

Link to post
Share on other sites

factory reset done the trick :0 held the reset button on the nano for 7 seconds and job done gone straight back to a stock but still with 2.0.2 FW on :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hackabus said:

factory reset done the trick :0 held the reset button on the nano for 7 seconds and job done gone straight back to a stock but still with 2.0.2 FW on :)

good to know, i expect i will end up doing a similar thing at some point :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

only thing ive noticed is, it doesnt wipe anything from your SD card, so your modules are still presant there, although they do not show up in the gui, you have to go through the install process again to relink them, as that is what i have had to do, i have checked the SD card and they have not been duplicated so it must just relink them

either that or it is just reinstalling them over the original lol, either way i dont care it works :)

EDIT AGAIN: Yep its definitely reinstalling them, i just spent 15 minutes doing rickroll again lol :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2018 at 4:23 PM, hackabus said:

only thing ive noticed is, it doesnt wipe anything from your SD card, so your modules are still presant there, although they do not show up in the gui, you have to go through the install process again to relink them, as that is what i have had to do, i have checked the SD card and they have not been duplicated so it must just relink them

either that or it is just reinstalling them over the original lol, either way i dont care it works :)

EDIT AGAIN: Yep its definitely reinstalling them, i just spent 15 minutes doing rickroll again lol :)

after a factory reset its best to just format the sd card and start over. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Exmix said:

This is how mine looks when using Firefox. Stills looks nice. Just having broken icon there. xD

 

firefox_2018-01-30_22-25-21.png

 

hi,


I have also the broken icon. I'm using the Firefox in the current version.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...