WiFi Pineapple - Themes

kleo

I like that wish it could be an option in the UI to switch from light to dark theme.  Maybe a theme module.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice job... I was gonna have a go at this one but got distracted with work and other stuff.

Very cool theme.

• 2 weeks later...

Glorious!!  Installing updates Reaver and bully tomorrow, this goes on immediately after!  

Absolutely gorgeous, love dark themes.  Man I sure hope one of you brilliant bastards (and I mean that with all due respect!!) can someday write a module to switch these themes up in the gui, but I'm all over this one regardless and can't wait to get it installed!!  

Thanks kbeflo, really nice work with the installation instructions and everything!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

bit of a problem :( i installed this theme and now my nano does not work lol, it boots up fine and i can log into the webgui but if i try to click any of the sections in the gui it just reloads the dashboard lol, i have restarted and rebooted and still the same lol, i can provide a video if need be, how do i revert this without flashing please :)

10 minutes ago, hackabus said:

still have full access to pineaaple via ssh if that helps

Oh man :) sorry i thought you saw the post before your original one. its designed for the previous firmware version and bones was asking for a refresh for FW 2.0+

I dont suppose you backed up your original files did you? if so you should be able to replace them and all will be good again :) if not its a reflash for you :(

1 minute ago, Just_a_User said:

Oh man :) sorry i thought you saw the post before your original one. its designed for the previous firmware version and bones was asking for a refresh for FW 2.0+

I dont suppose you backed up your original files did you? if so you should be able to replace them and all will be good again :) if not its a reflash for you :(

lol i did not see it, god damn it, can i not just use rm install-dark.sh and then just remove the individual files

3 minutes ago, hackabus said:

lol i did not see it, god damn it, can i not just use rm install-dark.sh and then just remove the individual files

Nope there is no backup included in the script https://github.com/kbeflo/pineapple-themes/blob/master/dark/install-dark.sh

@kbeflo  maybe a backup might be a nice addition in the future.

But to be fair a re flash isn't so bad. Would be awesome if there was an official theme module, but i think the priorities for the moment are functionality not custom aesthetics.

• Like 1

factory reset done the trick :0 held the reset button on the nano for 7 seconds and job done gone straight back to a stock but still with 2.0.2 FW on :)

2 minutes ago, hackabus said:

factory reset done the trick :0 held the reset button on the nano for 7 seconds and job done gone straight back to a stock but still with 2.0.2 FW on :)

good to know, i expect i will end up doing a similar thing at some point :)

• Like 1

only thing ive noticed is, it doesnt wipe anything from your SD card, so your modules are still presant there, although they do not show up in the gui, you have to go through the install process again to relink them, as that is what i have had to do, i have checked the SD card and they have not been duplicated so it must just relink them

either that or it is just reinstalling them over the original lol, either way i dont care it works :)

EDIT AGAIN: Yep its definitely reinstalling them, i just spent 15 minutes doing rickroll again lol :)

Edited by hackabus

On 1/4/2018 at 4:23 PM, hackabus said:

only thing ive noticed is, it doesnt wipe anything from your SD card, so your modules are still presant there, although they do not show up in the gui, you have to go through the install process again to relink them, as that is what i have had to do, i have checked the SD card and they have not been duplicated so it must just relink them

either that or it is just reinstalling them over the original lol, either way i dont care it works :)

EDIT AGAIN: Yep its definitely reinstalling them, i just spent 15 minutes doing rickroll again lol :)

after a factory reset its best to just format the sd card and start over. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...