Unbelievable

CyberGhost

Totally unbelievable shipping time.  As well, I have sent 3 emails in reference to different customer service issues over the course of the last 2 weeks and gotten no response.  I love the hardware and the videos, but the customer service is horrible!

16 day shipping?  In 2017?  Maybe 1994?

Hi, 

I'm sorry you are frustrated with our service. We are an extremely small team, and simply cannot keep up with the load right now. I can guarantee though, we will reply to every request we get. 

If the support ticket is hardware or software related it goes to me to answer. Unfortunately I am completely swamped with development at the moment, so tickets have been taking longer to answer. My apologies.

Now about the shipping: If you chose USPS first class, it can take more than a month (usually doesn't of course) - this is out of our hands, as we simply ship with your chosen preferences. If there is another issue, I apologize, and I'm sure we can make this right. We just had a few people complain about USPS first class recently (it's rather the opposite of first class), so that's my assumption. 

Best regards, 

Seb

• Upvote 1