My phone won't connect to Pineapple

RickyHax20

I have an iPhone 7, and I was testing out the modules that needed me to go on random sites. So basically I could connect my phone to the Pineapple, however, I can't anymore, it will tell me time after time to enter the password, so I did and tells me to enter the password, but never told me that the password is incorrect. How can I fix this??? When I came across this problem before, I would change the password and it would let me through after entering the new password, but when I did this, it kept telling me to enter the password. What am I doing wrong or is there a solution for me to click on my pineapple wifi on my phone and have it connect as it remembers it before???

You're not exactly providing a lot of information as to what you are doing exactly, and it's not easy to help when we don't have exact details.

9 hours ago, RickyHax20 said:

it will tell me time after time to enter the password

What are you talking about here exactly? I'm guessing it's the Pineapple website: http://172.16.42.1:1471
Is that correct?

If you have lost the password to login to your Pineapple, you can use the reset button (which is located on the Pineapple) to reset it to its factory default setttings.

On 3/14/2017 at 7:05 AM, Zylla said:

You're not exactly providing a lot of information as to what you are doing exactly, and it's not easy to help when we don't have exact details.

What are you talking about here exactly? I'm guessing it's the Pineapple website: http://172.16.42.1:1471
Is that correct?

If you have lost the password to login to your Pineapple, you can use the reset button (which is located on the Pineapple) to reset it to its factory default setttings.

Never mind about it... I was connecting to the management AP at the time. When I mean "time after time" I meant that when I enter the password (that is the correct one) it tries to connect and asks me for the password again.

11 hours ago, RickyHax20 said:

Never mind about it... I was connecting to the management AP at the time. When I mean "time after time" I meant that when I enter the password (that is the correct one) it tries to connect and asks me for the password again.

Are you running pineap with rebroadcast + allow (basically everything checked) this will happen, the pineapple treats your phone no different than the devices tested against, you'll have to whitelist/blacklist to avoid.