Jump to content

Can't update tools to Version 1.1.0


ok4r

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

So this is the problem, when im trying to update the tools my bash bunny is turning green and then solid red and nothing happens. 

I copied everything inside tools_installer to switch 2..

Can't find a solution to this..

Thanks in advanced

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ok4r said:

Hello everyone,

So this is the problem, when im trying to update the tools my bash bunny is turning green and then solid red and nothing happens. 

I copied everything inside tools_installer to switch 2..

Can't find a solution to this..

Thanks in advanced

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Just_a_User said:

did you remove the pentest folder in device root?

ye i don't have a pentest folder.

this is what i do: i transfer all the files from bashbunny-payloads-master(github folder) into library.

After that i move the files from library into switch1 and then plugg out the usb and in again with switch1 active.

Just to be sure, im not suposed to do anything with linux?

Link to post
Share on other sites

just to be sure, my pentest directory was found in the device root not the /root/ directory.

everything else sounds like what i did. moving the tools_installer contents not copy etc.

Quote

Just to be sure, im not suposed to do anything with linux?

im not sure 100% what you mean with the above. i didn’t need to run anything in the bunny’s terminal other than removing the pentest folder.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Just_a_User said:

just to be sure, my pentest directory was found in the device root not the /root/ directory.

aha.. not in the root dir.. where do i find device root, sry me big noob

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

connect over ssh, or serial. log into bunny and you should be in /root/ as default - use "cd .." to go back a directory. you can use "ls" to see contents.

cd ..
ls

If you see pentest dir

rm -rf /pentest

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Just_a_User said:

connect over ssh, or serial. log into bunny and you should be in /root/ as default - use "cd .." to go back a directory. you can use "ls" to see contents.

Ye.. this is what i have in my root https://gyazo.com/3de9e048d79f92cd637739109fb826f8

btw every time i plug in my bunny windows is telling me there is a problem with this drive. is it maybe something about that?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...