Jump to content

PoisonTap on the Bunny


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BunnyTap is coming...    415 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/bin/SCREEN -dmS dnsspoof /usr/sbin/dnsspoof -i usb0 port 53   417 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/bin/SCREEN -dmS node /usr/bin/nodejs ./bunnytap.js

PR is waiting for approval 

This seems like a good start.  https://nuxview.blogspot.com/2016/11/poisontap-setting-up-backend.html?m=1

I started looking at that last night but I wont my bunny till monday so im just waiting to see.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

BunnyTap is coming... :smile:

  415 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/bin/SCREEN -dmS dnsspoof /usr/sbin/dnsspoof -i usb0 port 53
  417 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/bin/SCREEN -dmS node /usr/bin/nodejs ./bunnytap.js
  419 pts/0    Ss+    0:00 /usr/sbin/dnsspoof -i usb0 port 53
  420 pts/1    Ssl+   0:02 /usr/bin/nodejs ./bunnytap.js

 

  • Upvote 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whistle Master said:

BunnyTap is coming... :smile:


  415 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/bin/SCREEN -dmS dnsspoof /usr/sbin/dnsspoof -i usb0 port 53
  417 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/bin/SCREEN -dmS node /usr/bin/nodejs ./bunnytap.js
  419 pts/0    Ss+    0:00 /usr/sbin/dnsspoof -i usb0 port 53
  420 pts/1    Ssl+   0:02 /usr/bin/nodejs ./bunnytap.js

 

This just made my day :grin:

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Whistle Master

Thank you for effort! Can't wait to see PoisonTap on the BashBunny! Even though you robbed me an interesting project to work on myself...  :wink:

Will you also provide the server part or should the one of poison tap be used? Do you have a GitHub project where we can have a first look? Didn't find anything with "Whistle Master" or "Bunnytap"...

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Whistle Master said:

PR is waiting for approval :smile:

So far i have no luck with this. It connects and has a solid blue light. Tried on Windows 10 and Debian. Looks like it does not show up as a network connection on my Windows 10. Maybe Its just acting silly with me. I ll keep trying tho. Made the dependency install.

 

The Readme does not say much. I do have all the files in the "switch" folder im using.

 

I have not yet been discovering the code and files, so it might be something silly like me doing this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, azzarin said:

So far i have no luck with this. It connects and has a solid blue light. Tried on Windows 10 and Debian. Looks like it does not show up as a network connection on my Windows 10. Maybe Its just acting silly with me. I ll keep trying tho. Made the dependency install.

 

The Readme does not say much. I do have all the files in the "switch" folder im using.

 

I have not yet been discovering the code and files, so it might be something silly like me doing this.

Alright, i got it to work. My Windows 10 machine was childish and not in a good mood.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Onus said:

get red blinking  then after a while white blinking but cant tell if that means dependencies installed or not met

I had the same blinking, and dependencies are not installed. 

When dependencies is installed it will rename install.sh to install.sh.INSTALLED. 

To run install.sh connect it to your PC and share internet connection. I did it on Linux, i just ran bb.sh when i plugged in the bashbunny. 

Im sure you can share connections, ssh to the bashbunny and then run the install.sh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, azzarin said:

I had the same blinking, and dependencies are not installed. 

When dependencies is installed it will rename install.sh to install.sh.INSTALLED. 

To run install.sh connect it to your PC and share internet connection. I did it on Linux, i just ran bb.sh when i plugged in the bashbunny. 

Im sure you can share connections, ssh to the bashbunny and then run the install.sh.

yeah, I got passed that by using the bb.sh. but I'm still unsure how to locate the install .sh file using screen

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

q

Quote

Question have any of you got the backdoor server working for poison tap?  i am looking for a good tutorial on how to set up the server and how to access the backdoor'

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...