PoisonTap on the Bunny

jhaddix

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started looking at that last night but I wont my bunny till monday so im just waiting to see.

BunnyTap is coming... :smile:

415 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/bin/SCREEN -dmS dnsspoof /usr/sbin/dnsspoof -i usb0 port 53
  417 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/bin/SCREEN -dmS node /usr/bin/nodejs ./bunnytap.js
  419 pts/0    Ss+    0:00 /usr/sbin/dnsspoof -i usb0 port 53
  420 pts/1    Ssl+   0:02 /usr/bin/nodejs ./bunnytap.js

1 hour ago, Whistle Master said:

BunnyTap is coming... :smile:

415 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/bin/SCREEN -dmS dnsspoof /usr/sbin/dnsspoof -i usb0 port 53
  417 ?        Ss     0:00 /usr/bin/SCREEN -dmS node /usr/bin/nodejs ./bunnytap.js
  419 pts/0    Ss+    0:00 /usr/sbin/dnsspoof -i usb0 port 53
  420 pts/1    Ssl+   0:02 /usr/bin/nodejs ./bunnytap.js

This just made my day :grin:

@Whistle Master

Thank you for effort! Can't wait to see PoisonTap on the BashBunny! Even though you robbed me an interesting project to work on myself...  :wink:

Will you also provide the server part or should the one of poison tap be used? Do you have a GitHub project where we can have a first look? Didn't find anything with "Whistle Master" or "Bunnytap"...

6 hours ago, Whistle Master said:

PR is waiting for approval :smile:

So far i have no luck with this. It connects and has a solid blue light. Tried on Windows 10 and Debian. Looks like it does not show up as a network connection on my Windows 10. Maybe Its just acting silly with me. I ll keep trying tho. Made the dependency install.

The Readme does not say much. I do have all the files in the "switch" folder im using.

I have not yet been discovering the code and files, so it might be something silly like me doing this.

8 minutes ago, azzarin said:

So far i have no luck with this. It connects and has a solid blue light. Tried on Windows 10 and Debian. Looks like it does not show up as a network connection on my Windows 10. Maybe Its just acting silly with me. I ll keep trying tho. Made the dependency install.

The Readme does not say much. I do have all the files in the "switch" folder im using.

I have not yet been discovering the code and files, so it might be something silly like me doing this.

Alright, i got it to work. My Windows 10 machine was childish and not in a good mood.

10 hours ago, Onus said:

get red blinking  then after a while white blinking but cant tell if that means dependencies installed or not met

I had the same blinking, and dependencies are not installed. 

When dependencies is installed it will rename install.sh to install.sh.INSTALLED. 

To run install.sh connect it to your PC and share internet connection. I did it on Linux, i just ran bb.sh when i plugged in the bashbunny. 

Im sure you can share connections, ssh to the bashbunny and then run the install.sh.

41 minutes ago, azzarin said:

I had the same blinking, and dependencies are not installed. 

When dependencies is installed it will rename install.sh to install.sh.INSTALLED. 

To run install.sh connect it to your PC and share internet connection. I did it on Linux, i just ran bb.sh when i plugged in the bashbunny. 

Im sure you can share connections, ssh to the bashbunny and then run the install.sh.

yeah, I got passed that by using the bb.sh. but I'm still unsure how to locate the install .sh file using screen

q

Question have any of you got the backdoor server working for poison tap?  i am looking for a good tutorial on how to set up the server and how to access the backdoor'

Archived