How do I set this up on OSX????

dikdronk

I have googled and I can not get this going.

I have tried to set the nano up on OSX and you have no guides which is kind of shocking. Gave up, so I tried getting it running on a live install of kali, and there I run into 2 issues. Can't get wifi working because it is impossible to find the driver for my macbook. I also can't resize my USB to have my live install of Kali utilize the entire 32GB on my flash drive,

Can somebody please help me get my nano working in either OSX or Kali? Both would be superb. 

Hak5 doesn't use Apple so they don't make things for apple.  That said, a quick search would show you a dozen topics on this subject.  

Read through this and you will find a solution.

Also, just a sidenote. I followed a tutorial on installing Kali with dual boot on a macbook before posting this. I ended up with laptop that wouldn't boot up. After some tinkering got it to boot into OSX again, but now have 20GB of unallocated space. Will give it a whirl again I guess. Thanks again!

1 hour ago, dikdronk said:

Also, just a sidenote. I followed a tutorial on installing Kali with dual boot on a macbook before posting this. I ended up with laptop that wouldn't boot up. After some tinkering got it to boot into OSX again, but now have 20GB of unallocated space. Will give it a whirl again I guess. Thanks again!

if you need more help with this issue pm me and ill see what I can do to help 

I appreciate it. I managed to get it all up and running (as far as I can tell). I ended up just doing it all through Kali. Getting the broadcom drivers to work was a pain, but I'm all good now. Now just to run through some basic attacks/tests. Pinapple U here I come.