Hak5 Forums

The FortiGate NSE 4 - Security Professional designation recognizes a candidate’s ability to configure, install and monitor the FortiGate Unified Threat Management products in a customer’s network. EC Council 312-50 VCE

NSE 4 Program Requirements

• Passing the NSE 4 exam at a Pearson Vue test center

FortiGate I and FortiGate II training is highly recommended to prepare you for the NSE 4 exam.

NSE 4 replaces earlier FCNSA+FCNSP certification. The FCNSA and FCNSP exams have been retired and are no longer available.

Existing FCNSP certificates qualify as NSE 4 for a limited time. FCNSP v4 certificates will be honored as NSE 4 through December 31, 2015. FCNSP v5 certificates will be honored a NSE 4 through December 31, 2016. If you hold an FCNSP certificate, you should renew your NSE 4 standing by taking the NSE 4 exam before your FCNSP certificate is expired.

Who Should Attempt the NSE 4

Post-sales and support personnel who want acknowledgement that they are a FortiGate Network Security Professional.

Certification

The NSE 4 certification is valid for 2 years. You can re-certify by taking the current NSE 4 exam at a Pearson Vue center.

Just now, billgate said:

The FortiGate NSE 4 - Security Professional designation recognizes a candidate’s ability to configure, install and monitor the FortiGate Unified Threat Management products in a customer’s network. EC Council NSE4 VCE

NSE 4 Program Requirements

• Passing the NSE 4 exam at a Pearson Vue test center

FortiGate I and FortiGate II training is highly recommended to prepare you for the NSE 4 exam.

NSE 4 replaces earlier FCNSA+FCNSP certification. The FCNSA and FCNSP exams have been retired and are no longer available.

Existing FCNSP certificates qualify as NSE 4 for a limited time. FCNSP v4 certificates will be honored as NSE 4 through December 31, 2015. FCNSP v5 certificates will be honored a NSE 4 through December 31, 2016. If you hold an FCNSP certificate, you should renew your NSE 4 standing by taking the NSE 4 exam before your FCNSP certificate is expired.

Who Should Attempt the NSE 4

Post-sales and support personnel who want acknowledgement that they are a FortiGate Network Security Professional.

Certification

The NSE 4 certification is valid for 2 years. You can re-certify by taking the current NSE 4 exam at a Pearson Vue center.

Hi,

Q&A part of this exam was so easy for me because I was fully prepared. Almost all the questions were being read by me beforehand. And all the credit goes to NSE4-5.4 exam dumps Dumps4Download who offered such a fruitful material with me and many others like and caused success. I suggest to choose Dumps4Download.com material if you want success.

Braindumps4IT is the best site for all vendors exam and now provide testified NSE 4 Network Security Professional NSE4-5.4 braindumps. We have best study material for preparation of Fortinet NSE4-5.4 exam with NSE 4 Network Security Professional NSE4-5.4 dumps questions answers and Fortinet Network Security Expert 4 Written Exam - FortiOS 5.4 practice test software. Braindumps4IT provide latest Braindumps4IT NSE4-5.4 real exam questions answers. Download NSE4-5.4 PDF + Practice Test with updated questions answers and prepare your Fortinet Network Security Expert 4 Written Exam - FortiOS 5.4 NSE4-5.4 exam easily.

Dumps4free is the best site for providing online preparation material for NSE4-5.4 Dumps exam. Get your Fortinet Certified Professional NSE4-5.4 Exam Dumps in form of NSE4-5.4 pdf dumps and VCE files. Download Fortinet NSE4-5.4 Dumps Fortinet Network Security Expert 4 Written Exam FortiOS 5.4 Practice Exam Questions and verified answers. Dumps4free provide you with 100% passing assurance. If you want to get success with good grades then Dumps4free is the splendid platform for you I personally review this web many times that's why I am suggesting you this one. I am 100% you will clear these NSE4-5.4 Exam braindumps by getting Dumps4free dumps.