Missing Package.

CamoHatGuy

I posted this here because last time it took a week before my ticket got noticed. I ordered The  Hak5 Elite Field Kit - Hak5 Elite Field Kit

As well as the  USB Rubber Ducky Deluxe - USB Rubber Ducky Deluxe

However All I got was the usb Rubber duckie a panflet of the Wifi Tetera. a Hak5 Field Kit, and a bunch of stickers! In my rage I put a bit of hateful stuff in the ticket  #34431

How ever I am very upset. I hope You guys can fix this before I leave over seas........................

so what your saying is you received a Hak5 Elite Field kit and also a USB rubber ducky... which coincidentally is exactly what you said you ordered.  So basically you should have everything from the Hak5 Elite Field Kit + 1 extra rubber ducky deluxe.  So what are you bitching about? 

What was missing, a 2nd ducky? Only thing I can suggest, is contact them and wait. They have a queue of things to go through, are small staffed who do this all manually by hand, and things take time to respond to everyone. They also switched ticket systems not too long ago, and it probably still after the holiday rush of things being caught up on, I'd say patience is key here. They always follow up with people and take care of them, but screaming at them doesn't speed up the process. If anything, might prevent you from making future orders. Seb often comes to the forums when he gets wind of store issues to respond and follow up, but forums are not the place for shop grievances. The store contact system and direct email is what you want to go with, and then wait to hear back from them. best we can do here on the forums is point you to other peoples store questions, and you can see the same responses, it's only a matter of time and patience for your ticket to be answered.

Picture of items recieved to help show those interested.

B0n3z No if you had read what I typed I said I bought a Hak5 Elite Field kit and a USB Rubber Duckie. However all I got was a Hak5 Field kit (not the elite kit just the guide) a usb rubber duckie, some stickers and a brochure.

What was missing was the Hak5 Elite Field kit. I got the hak5 field kit (book) but not the set of items.

Now I did reach out to Darren earlier today and he did respond very quickly.

" I'm very sorry for the mistake. I'm looping in Jayson in the HakShop. We'll get this sorted out right away. " Quoted from  Darren

So I am confident that Darren and the Hak5 Team will get me the Hak5 Elite Field Kit as soon as they can.

9 hours ago, CamoHatGuy said:

Picture of items recieved to help show those interested.

B0n3z No if you had read what I typed I said I bought a Hak5 Elite Field kit and a USB Rubber Duckie. However all I got was a Hak5 Field kit (not the elite kit just the guide) a usb rubber duckie, some stickers and a brochure.

What was missing was the Hak5 Elite Field kit. I got the hak5 field kit (book) but not the set of items.

Now I did reach out to Darren earlier today and he did respond very quickly.

" I'm very sorry for the mistake. I'm looping in Jayson in the HakShop. We'll get this sorted out right away. " Quoted from  Darren

So I am confident that Darren and the Hak5 Team will get me the Hak5 Elite Field Kit as soon as they can.

From what I read and re read in your first post, you made it sound like you had everything.  When actually you just got the field handbook and not the field kit itself.  or i just cant read either way.

Sounds like Darren is going to take care of it :)