I just switched to linux

Guest K1u

ya well, gentoo has it.

Also k1u, I would suggest you stop trying to use this outdated SSH exploit (http://labs.musecurity.com/advisories/MU-200605-01.txt) to attack my box...

[9:08:26 PM] Boris says: ok

[9:09:15 PM] Boris says: [22:23:06] K1u : this is how he will be ownt

[22:44:24] K1u : hey dood

[22:44:40] K1u : [*] OpenSSH Pre-Auth DoS PoC by taviso@google.com

[*] Attacking jdav.ath.cx...

[*] remote server identifies as SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_4.3.

[*] IP spoofing cookie was 61 6a 6f 72 20 76 65 72

I also wanted to add, Just because your using *nix doesn't make you "1337" or a "h4x0r". Operating systems are tools, and these tools are made to fill certain needs. It would be unwise to say that there is one tool that is better then the rest. You wouldn't nail two pieces of lumber together with a saw would you?

Uh, duelus, that exploit was in perfectly working condition last night. I wouldn't call that outdated if i were you and you were i.

One more tip, update your goddamn services and disable SCTP/upgrade your kernel unless you feel like getting kernel panics that might make your box go bump in the night. (or any other time. i dont give a damn.)

No I am here antirem, I am just being the bigger person and allowing Duelus to speak his mind without bothers. Oh and btw antirem PoyBoy is speaking of Duelus not me.