Yardstick one not working with rfcat

fontisawesome

Currently, I am trying to do a basic attack where I use an SDR along with a Yardstick One to decode and then replay the signal. The Yardstick One and SDR are connected to a Raspberry Pi. One day, I stumbled upon RfCatHelpers, which allowed me to sniff signals with my Yardstick One. However, when I found it was extremely buggy and did not work, I decided to terminate the transmit using control c. However, it would not let me terminate and would show this error: 

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/rflib/chipcon_usb.py", line 646, in recv
    self.recv_event.wait((wait - (time.time() - startTime)*1000)/1000) # wait on recv event, with timeout of remaining time
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 614, in wait
    self.__cond.wait(timeout)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 359, in wait
    _sleep(delay)
KeyboardInterrupt

The green light on the Yardstick one would continue to be on for quite a long time. It would then stop for a short while and continue shining. I decided while the USB light was still on to shut down the pi. Now, every time I attempt to use rfcat or any other of RfCatHelpers scripts it would either give garbage Unicode text or this error:

Error in resetup():USBError(110, u'Operation timed out')

Right now I am just confused about what to do about this. Is there any way to reset the Yardstick One?