Wifiphisher - TETRA/NANO - Evil Portal

mercredi

Actually I have been trying hard to get wifiphisher to work with the Nano... i tried to get the templates to work with the evil portal module but no luck... super frustrating ...

The ideal scenario is getting the devs of wifiphisher to write a module for pinapple. what is great about wifiphisher is that it will make life easier and auto select templates based on router makes apart from having the option to select other pages....

Hopefully this becomes a project

On 27/1/2017 at 11:13 AM, Kn0wledge said:

Well that was stupid, just noticed wifiphisher is in HTML while capitve portal is PHP so.. getting it to work there is not an option.. so let's stick to getting a module out of the devs.

You mean the templates are html and php? php can be used to just print html, and as far as I know the evilportal module outputs that php wrapped in html like a normal php web page. One being html and the other using php isn't an issue. Take a look here for a good resource on web development. f you really want the exact same template, you can use the resources to port it yourself, or rebuild it.

What wifiphisher does can be done on the pineapple using PineAP, evilportal, and deauths. As far as I remember, there isn't anything special that wifiphisher does that can't be done on the pineapple already.

7 hours ago, Teabot 5000 said:

You mean the templates are html and php? php can be used to just print html, and as far as I know the evilportal module outputs that php wrapped in html like a normal php web page. One being html and the other using php isn't an issue. Take a look here for a good resource on web development. f you really want the exact same template, you can use the resources to port it yourself, or rebuild it.

What wifiphisher does can be done on the pineapple using PineAP, evilportal, and deauths. As far as I remember, there isn't anything special that wifiphisher does that can't be done on the pineapple already.

Thanks, yeah im trying to edit them for my own personal experiments. having lots of trouble replacing the forms of a cloned website ... and i still can't figure out which part of the code is the one that dictates what comes after submit (ie authorized or not). I don't know any html so that is the main reason i struggle so much. I followed this great tutorial

"

"

it helps.. but when the cloned sites are bit more complicated .. it gets much more complex.. if anyone has some time on their hands lemme know :D

28 minutes ago, Kn0wledge said:

@Teabot 5000 when you have some time could i ask for your support on trying together to make one of the wifiphisher templates to work? been trying for days but there is always something wrong. PM me if you have time of course.

Thanks

I have an interest in getting something similar to the WiFi connect phishing page (this one) working with evilportal, so I'll take a look at it tonight or tomorrow at some point. It should just be a case of moving stuff around to get it working. Do you have a github page for what you managed to do so far?

hey @Teabot 5000 sorry been disconnected for a while after getting so frustrated at not being able to get them working. No github atm as I havent been able to get any of them working... cause its kinda way over my head.. includes some php coding for evil portal, some java as well.. and general html for the page... damn... taking me forever to find basic things. we can hangout one day when you have the time and try to figure it out . were you able to get any working ? 

Ok, @Kn0wledge and @mercredi  here's a quick port of the wifiphisher "wifi connect" module: https://github.com/teabot5000/Evilportal-wifi-connect

Instructions are in the readme.

I ended up changing some of the javascript to use jQuery (which is provided by evilportal). I merged the index.php file (created by evilportal when you make a new module) with the index.html page in the wifiphisher template. Other than that it was just a case of pointing the form in the template to <?=$destination?>/captiveportal/index.php so evilportal could catch it. I just added some lines to MyPortal.php to save the submitted password to a log file which can be defined in config.php.

I just tested it in the preview and with an Android phone, so it will hopefully be working ok with everything else.

On 2/5/2017 at 1:07 PM, Teabot 5000 said:

Ok, @Kn0wledge and @mercredi  here's a quick port of the wifiphisher "wifi connect" module: https://github.com/teabot5000/Evilportal-wifi-connect

Instructions are in the readme.

I ended up changing some of the javascript to use jQuery (which is provided by evilportal). I merged the index.php file (created by evilportal when you make a new module) with the index.html page in the wifiphisher template. Other than that it was just a case of pointing the form in the template to <?=$destination?>/captiveportal/index.php so evilportal could catch it. I just added some lines to MyPortal.php to save the submitted password to a log file which can be defined in config.php.

I just tested it in the preview and with an Android phone, so it will hopefully be working ok with everything else.

wow that sounds awesome man. Just followed the steps of wget in the right directory on the pineapple however when i click "Activate" , nothing happens. from history i know it is usually because of a missing .ep file. but checked and it is still there. any ideas?

also, do you mind sharing how exactly you edited the javascript? if i can learn this step i could start work on trying to adapt other of its templates like the firmware upgrades.

really appreciate the help man

EDIT: I created a new portal and copied everything into it (Replacing the index.php and myportal.php) worked fine (could be an issue with the .ep or i noticed that you are missing the jquery-2.2.1.min.js file in your version so it could be it as well) . When I tried it out on my devices (iOS and win7) the text comes in great, however the dinosaur logo is broken for some reason. and no prompts for re-login in or anything.

It's probably not activating because the .ep file is the wrong name, will fix that now. jQuery is included but it's in the "static" folder which doesn't show up in the evilportal GUI.

I just changed some of the javascript in the behavious.js file (also in the static directory). I changed the "vanilla" javascript to use jQuery because I thought it seemed to be causing some problems for me. I'd recommend looking at the link to W3schools I gave earlier in the thread. It covers everything from HTML, to Javascript, to PHP. It's worth taking a look at.

• 2 weeks later...

@Teabot 5000 im almost done porting the new page to the nano. I just need your help with the final step, I am not sure which code I need to edit to invoke the pop up. So now when i connect via my iphone, i get the page perfectly re-sized, but I dont get the pop out.. so probably i didn't edit the java .. which file is responsible for the pop-out?

Appreciate your help, also how can I add it to your github when done ?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

Targeted portal isn't working as expected.  I have the following rule configured, where if SSID being connected to is "Starbucks Free WiFi", it should open the portal.  For any other sid's captured / beaconed by PineAP I do not want this behaviour.  However, no matter what I do, the portal pops up on every SSID including management / non-broadcasted ones, etc.

Running version 1.0.1 - Tested on 1.0.0

y4m8OhPa0Vzg7J4w4QR-hfE9sKndniSxTgXsH_vw

Archived