Jump to content
luke-spademan

Cannot Connect To Managment AP From Kali Linux

Recommended Posts

I Setup my tetra using android and all was fine. I connected to the engagement AP and all was fine. I rebooted my pineapple and I cannot connect to the management AP from Kali Linux, but I can still connect from android. I have tried removing the network from my known networks list in Kali and typing in the password again but It does not work. I AM typing in the password correctly.

 

Do you have any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, luke-spademan said:

I Setup my tetra using android and all was fine. I connected to the engagement AP and all was fine. I rebooted my pineapple and I cannot connect to the management AP from Kali Linux, but I can still connect from android. I have tried removing the network from my known networks list in Kali and typing in the password again but It does not work. I AM typing in the password correctly.

 

Do you have any ideas?

I Meant management AP not engagment AP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, luke-spademan said:

Could it be because my Kali Laptop is not in allowed clients in the filter page, but my android phone is? I thought Filter only effected Rouge AP

It looks like a bug causes the filters to apply to both networks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sebkinne said:

It looks like a bug causes the filters to apply to both networks. 

is there a easy was for me to fix this or should I just add my laptops MAC address to the filter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, luke-spademan said:

is there a easy was for me to fix this or should I just add my laptops MAC address to the filter

You would add your laptop's MAC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...