Error connecting to WiFiPineapple.com. Please check your connection.

Frosty523

Why can't we get some feedback or support from the manufacturer? This is not a one-time only issue here. I've found at least 6-8 different pages of the exact same problem with little to no resolutions? I've tried through both Windows (several OS's) and Linux Mint (hoping a Linux distro might be easier) but after weeks and months nothing! Granted my Linux skills aren't quite up to par as most but still I've tried every suggestion I could find and no resolution anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point I'm throwing my hands up in the air. I was contacted by a Hak5 rep over a week ago through e-mail stating I would be getting help and to date nothing. 

As much as I want to support the team AND the channel, at this point there's no use. We're pretty much left on our own to figure out all of the issues. I fully understand that each computer and it's user is different but this is just poor business all-around. Little to no support at all from the creators so my time and money will be going elsewhere such as to the Rasberry Pi 4 which seems to have better connectivity and a much bigger audience. Sorry Darren but I tried.

• 1 month later...

OK.  i found the and problem.(Linux)

so i was pocking a round trying to understand why i was getting this error. The way i got it to work i did the following steps

after all that i still couldnt connect but then.

• go to http://172.16.42.1:1471
  • go to Networking
  • on the right side you should see WiFi Client Mode
  • there hit can and login to your network
  • and should be good to go

leave feed back

Archived