Help please, can’t get any assistance from Hak5 shop

mingas

I bought Rubber Ducky unfortunately with faulty DFU button. Now I’m trying to get replacement but no any response from hak5 shop for last two weeks. I wrote to Darren, Sara and to primary hak5 shop email but no replies in last two weeks, also no replacement to faulty Rubber Ducky. Guys is it shop is closed for holiday???

Hi, sorry for hijack Mingas, I've been emailing various email addresses since my order on the 16th December and I've had no response at all other than automated Zendesk replies which makes it look like its being dealt with. This is very disconcerting to a new customer. I needed a reply ASAP on the 16th as it was due to quantity ordered and payment verification. I've just emailed the address above can you please reply thanks

9 hours ago, obbor83 said:

Hi, sorry for hijack Mingas, I've been emailing various email addresses since my order on the 16th December and I've had no response at all other than automated Zendesk replies which makes it look like its being dealt with. This is very disconcerting to a new customer. I needed a reply ASAP on the 16th as it was due to quantity ordered and payment verification. I've just emailed the address above can you please reply thanks

I got your email and I forwarded to you my shipping address. Thanks