Malfunctioning Pineapple

Wendy

I have only had my pineapple over a week and it keeps randomly turning off. I have tried resetting it and rebooting it. I have tried unplugging it from the outlet and replugging it back in and it still keeps turning off. Also one of the micro usb ports is faulty and sporadically works. Is anyone else having these issues? I contacted Hak 5 and only got one response about whats going on with it and what have I tried.

Just now, Rkiver said:

If you've emailed in what is happening, and they advised you to do a few things, which haven't resolved it, you then email them back and wait. It may indeed need to be replaced.

Thanks. I am just waiting now. It's been 4 days and haven't heard anything from them again yet. 

I figured they were probably busy. I was going to contact them again after Christmas. I think they may have more going on then they can keep up with. They may need to look into hiring a few people eventually to keep up with their business as it keeps increasing to help them out. Just an idea though.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sebkinne said:

We actually just moved from an email based support system to zendesk. This will ensure that we miss no emails from customers, and that they are taken care of in an orderly fashion. In your case, I see the ticket and Darren is taking care of it.

That's really awesome to hear, ticket systems are soooo much better than inboxes for managing and processing requests and contacts.

10 minutes ago, Sebkinne said:

We actually just moved from an email based support system to zendesk. This will ensure that we miss no emails from customers, and that they are taken care of in an orderly fashion. In your case, I see the ticket and Darren is taking care of it.

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.

Wynda