BPD.exe

Eanske

Hi, I'm new here so forgive me if I step on anybody's toes right now with my ignorance..

But I have a question, I've been wanting to try this Ducky script right here https://github.com/hak5darren/USB-Rubber-Ducky/wiki/Export-Browser-Passwords-and-email-results

The only problem I seem to be having right now, is that the file that has to be downloaded, bpd.exe, is flagged immediatly, and even 31 out of 50 antivirusses will notice and delete it..

Even smartscreen will block it.

So are we supposed to encode that file first or something?  Is there an online tool for that around here?

Otherwise I don't see how that script can be successful...

2 hours ago, Eanske said:

Hi, I'm new here so forgive me if I step on anybody's toes right now with my ignorance..

But I have a question, I've been wanting to try this Ducky script right here https://github.com/hak5darren/USB-Rubber-Ducky/wiki/Export-Browser-Passwords-and-email-results

The only problem I seem to be having right now, is that the file that has to be downloaded, bpd.exe, is flagged immediatly, and even 31 out of 50 antivirusses will notice and delete it..

Even smartscreen will block it.

So are we supposed to encode that file first or something?  Is there an online tool for that around here?

Otherwise I don't see how that script can be successful...

Buy an "Crypting Service" for you... Google: Crypting Service

or go around like hackforums and others.

And before purchasing some shit, read about scantime, runtime, dependencies etc...

Is there no other option than that? I mean if something get's crypted by a third party there is no way of knowing if they injected anything else in there..

I mean I know this is already the case with the file but I do find the official hak5 github to be a bit more trustworthy than that..

Also isn't crypting or owning a crypter illegal in the EU?

6 hours ago, Eanske said:

Is there no other option than that? I mean if something get's crypted by a third party there is no way of knowing if they injected anything else in there..

I mean I know this is already the case with the file but I do find the official hak5 github to be a bit more trustworthy than that..

Also isn't crypting or owning a crypter illegal in the EU?

What is illegal for you? Run a pendrive for grab passwords or crypter service?

I don't know about EU, im from brazil... So, about another way? I don't know, sorry =/

Of course everything in hak5 is trustworthy, and if has that possibility would be perfect.

anyway...I hope I´ve helped. And sorry for my bad english