Please help - how setup Infusions Pineapple Bar

nalqasri

hi guys, am new to pineapple and how it works. I know the basic about the wifi pineapple, but I don't know how to download infusions, so i can't get the pineapple bar and download sshstripe into it, and other infusions.

please guy help me, I spent over 16 hours on it, I really appreciate your help..

thank you

Nash

There is no module names sshstripe, maybe you mean sslstrip. If you are looking for the Pineapple Bar, it's now called "Modules" and "Manage Modules". You will be able to find this on the left navigation bar. You will need to provide internet to the WiFi Pineapple first.

Please also do note create multiple posts on the same subject - a single thread will suffice.

4 hours ago, Sebkinne said:

There is no module names sshstripe, maybe you mean sslstrip. If you are looking for the Pineapple Bar, it's now called "Modules" and "Manage Modules". You will be able to find this on the left navigation bar. You will need to provide internet to the WiFi Pineapple first.

Please also do note create multiple posts on the same subject - a single thread will suffice.

Oh ok. All tutorials i watch was talking about pineapple bar. However, i didnt see sslstrip in the modules.  I only saw sslsplit. Some thing like that. Sorry for my bad English. And thank you for respond. 

18 minutes ago, nalqasri said:

Oh ok. All tutorials i watch was talking about pineapple bar. However, i didnt see sslstrip in the modules.  I only saw sslsplit. Some thing like that. Sorry for my bad English. And thank you for respond. 

You'll find it in the list, it's the very first one available.