Acces Point without Password

Super Shaft

Can someone tell me how to give a totally free access without password (the AP Key) to the Fake Wifi Access Point created by the Pineapple? In the Networking Tab @ http://172.16.42.1:1471/#/modules/Networking , I have no other choice than to give a password as if the "Management AP Key" is left blank, it doesn't work and the configuration can't be saved.
Thank you for your help.

Depending on how you connect to the Pineapple, you can use the AP above the management AP and deselect the box saying hide ssid or whatever it says and that is the AP that targeted clients connect to and if you have it broadcast the SSID, clients will be able to connect to it without a password.  That is in the Networking Tab.

1 hour ago, b0N3z said:

Depending on how you connect to the Pineapple, you can use the AP above the management AP and deselect the box saying hide ssid or whatever it says and that is the AP that targeted clients connect to and if you have it broadcast the SSID, clients will be able to connect to it without a password.  That is in the Networking Tab.

This is correct.

You can disable the management AP and unhide the open network.

• Upvote 1

On 10/11/2016 at 6:26 PM, b0N3z said:

Thank you b0N3z. It was so evident that I did not find it ;-)