Cannot ssh into tetra via USB cable

aaaddress1

I bought a tetra this august. I followed the usage from youtube, upgrade the firmware, and setup the ssid & password. I want to ssh into the tetra via usb, but OSX cannot catch the tetra device in system network setting after rebooting. (I can browse 172.16.42.1 when connecting to the wifi of tetra)

btw, if I want to set the network of tetra with a static IP and Ethernet, I should ssh into that and change the /etc/config file, right? Thanks for reading.

@mojo0243 

Thanks for your reply, I just test it via USB cable again, and It works magically. Even I have no idea about how it gets recovery... (I can connect my device via USB or WebUI now)

http://imgur.com/a/TQLUO

I have other question about how it gets network from macOS. The setting of Internet sharing has been done I guess. (Allow sharing WIFI to USB 10/100 LAN) but there's a message "Error connecting to WiFiPineapple.com. Please check your connection." displayed. Is there any setting I forgot to set? 

aaaddress1