Antennas are loose, how to make them straight

yonomas

Hey guys, for some reason when put the antennas on the device, they are loose, have already adjusted to the maximum possible and  they are still loose,
How I do to make them straight? Perhaps this pair is defective?

I ordered the nano tactical elite that comes with the upgraded antenna, that's the one  with the issue. 

15 minutes ago, yonomas said:

why? 
 what's the reason?
so far is uncomfortable to move and easy to break, why would i want a loose antena?

We chose those antenna because the connector allowed them to fit seamlessly into the tactical pouch - no antennas poking out and getting caught on other things. This is their primary purpose. A side effect of this is that the connectors swivel, and are not fixed. While it would be preferable if they were fixed and at such a tight angle, this proved difficult to source.

Either way, the antennas are not defective - their intended use-case is just a bit different.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Sebkinne said:

We chose those antenna because the connector allowed them to fit seamlessly into the tactical pouch - no antennas poking out and getting caught on other things. This is their primary purpose. A side effect of this is that the connectors swivel, and are not fixed. While it would be preferable if they were fixed and at such a tight angle, this proved difficult to source.

Either way, the antennas are not defective - their intended use-case is just a bit different.

thanks for reply,

so, that means that the other antenna that comes with the box (an is  tight ) is not suitable to use into the tactical pouch?

1 minute ago, yonomas said:

thanks for reply,

so, that means that the other antenna that comes with the box (an is  tight ) is not suitable to use into the tactical pouch?

They will work, but you will need to screw in the antennas after putting the NANO into the case. This becomes a hassle if you want to quickly take it out of the pouch, which is why we looked for antennas with a slimmer profile.

oh, i got it, unfortunately  will only fit if you are not using the battery,  if you want to use the battery, you'll have to screw the antenas after putting on the case, am i right? i tried tu put both nano with antennas and battery and is too tight,  will i break it?

Another question, the nano will be hot at some point, so, is it safe to put  the battery and the nano  really tight on the case?