Clients cannot join network after De-auth

irishvud00

Once I recon a network and set the SSID  and macs I would like to filter. The clients cannot join network after de-auth is sent. I have followed the steps verbatim according to nano primer video.What am I missing? I am using this on a windows ten, a kali VM and Kali bare metal install.  Anyone, please help or did I just get took for $100.00?

Irish the first question is what firmware version are you using?  Then are you de-authing a client from the nano and they can't connect back tot he nano or are you de-authing them from another network and they can't connect back to their network?  Are you attempting to gather a 4 way handshake?  My next question would be are you stopping the de-auth attack before the client tries to re-connect?

2 hours ago, irishvud00 said:

Once I recon a network and set the SSID  and macs I would like to filter. The clients cannot join network after de-auth is sent. I have followed the steps verbatim according to nano primer video.What am I missing? I am using this on a windows ten, a kali VM and Kali bare metal install.  Anyone, please help or did I just get took for $100.00?

I think it's pretty insulting when people have an issue and ask for help, but include these little negative comments such as "Did I just buy a $100 box" or "did I just get took for $100?". Please have some respect for the team when they put countless hours into bringing you a product.

You included next to no information on your issue other than what OS you are using, not any other valuable information such as the configuration of the target access point.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

I think it's pretty insulting when people have an issue and ask for help, but include these little negative comments such as "Did I just buy a $100 box" or "did I just get took for $100?". Please have some respect for the team when they put countless hours into bringing you a product.

You included next to no information on your issue other than what OS you are using, not any other valuable information such as the configuration of the target access point.

I couldn't of said it better foxtrot

• Upvote 1