Pineapple HELP Cannot share network

irishvud00

I recently just purchased a wifi pineapple nano and I'm unable to share the network connection and connect to the internet through the host computer. I've tried multiple machines, linux, windows, and multiple VM's. I can connect via client mode and recon works, so I know the radios work. Even reset to factory defaults and flashed it back to manufacture release. I've tried every forum post I could find and still no dice  I think I've tried everything and need a assist. Could someone point me in a direction to troubleshoot further. 

Which Pineapple? 

Tetra: Go here: https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/forum/91-wifi-pineapple-tetra/

Nano: Go here: https://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/forum/89-wifi-pineapple-nano/

I'd suggest the following myself, to update it to the latest firmware, to use it on an OS and machine that we know has no issue with Internet connection sharing (IE not a Mac in any way). Also check out the wiki at http://wiki.wifipineapple.com/#!index.md

If nothing from there helps at all, it further troubleshooting may be required.

Thank you for the response, After viewing the nano forum, I was able to figure it and get the nano running on windows 10 and load the bulletins etc. Now I have a different problem, Once I add the SSId to filter, set to allow connections, and include clients into the filter as well, I'm no longer able to join the network from other clients(filtered). it just deauth's my connection and I'm not able to get back on. All items are checked in the Pine AP settings and Recon is functioning. Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2016 at 0:47 PM, irishvud00 said:

Thank you for the response, After viewing the nano forum, I was able to figure it and get the nano running on windows 10 and load the bulletins etc. Now I have a different problem, Once I add the SSId to filter, set to allow connections, and include clients into the filter as well, I'm no longer able to join the network from other clients(filtered). it just deauth's my connection and I'm not able to get back on. All items are checked in the Pine AP settings and Recon is functioning. Any ideas?

what did you do to fix it? because i still have the same problem right now and cant find a answer anywhere.