No contact number to call when you do not receive your order

To: anyone who even cares about your customers,

I have not heard anything back from you, this is a bad way to do business, You leave no number at all for people to call for help and do not answer their emails in a timely manner.

Dear Sir,

They said they delivered my package with tracking number 1Z0W40E71295272006 at 1:45 but no truck stopped here at all. I know this because I have full surveillance by camera and record everything. A truck did pass at 1:48 but never stopped at all. My order number is: #80392

Edited by KingHackR

According to UPS HAK5 is the person shipping and is suppose to be the one that needs to make the official complaint. I did make my report to them That the package was never delivered to me at that time or any other time. I record by camera everything that comes near my home with 12 cameras so if any delivery was made I would know it. No delivery was ever made to my home that day period and I have the surveillance recordings to prove it. UPS had said that it was delivered at 1:45 on 09/15/2016 that never happened.   Now UPS says it was delivered to the wrong address. If Hak5 will not do what is their do diligence then the next thing is for me to contact my credit card company to get my money back we are talking about hundreds of dollars here. I do not see Hak5 responding to this post nor any of my e-mails. I have bought from then several times before is this the way they treat their loyal customers? I hope they respond soon I am getting tired of being treated as a non entity. If I am ignored and my hand is forced it will cost them. A very sad customer.

Edited by KingHackR

Here is your answer from UPS itself

If you are the receiver:

All updates regarding the investigation for your package are disclosed to the shipper of the package. You will need to stay in contact with the shipper for this information. We are unable to provide any updates or the final results of the investigation to the receiver.

If you are the Shipper:

We are currently researching the status of your shipment within our operations on a daily basis. The investigation can take up to eight business days to complete. Should we locate your package or have an update prior to this timeframe, we will notify you immediately. Please allow some time for the resolution.

Please review the Hakshop policy regarding lost packages: http://hakshop.myshopify.com/pages/policy#lost

@KingHackR,

It seems you have already started the process of lost package with UPS. As your quoted text states, UPS can take up to eight (8) business days to investigate this matter. There is nothing that can be done until that investigation is completed by UPS. Sorry for the inconvenience with the wait, but keep in mind that it is UPS not a Hak5 issue. I fail to see how you can hold Hak5 responsible for not doing "Do Due diligence" when they have no control over UPS delivery drivers delivering to the wrong address. Once UPS has finished the investigation, Hak5 will be updated with the results and can take appropriate action. Currently Pentest w/Hak5 is happening and there has been a huge influx of orders and they are working hard to address all orders and concerns.

@R718D,

Review the Lost Packages policy and contact the appropriate shipping service and file a claim.

While your issue happened before Pentest was happening, and no contact or claim was made, then I have no further suggestions for you. Unfortunately life isn't perfect and there isn't a way for a shipper to see if a package was delivered to a wrong address or lost/stolen. If you can't spare the time to call the shipping carrier to inquire on your tracking then that is your call. I feel your blame is misplaced with the issue of not receiving an item, but I cannot force you to file a claim with the shipping carrier.

(FYI note: I am not employed by Hak5)

I did call UPS right away and copied the recording of the truck passing at 1:48 and not stopping and also that no one was at my house at 1:45. UPS says that I should call the sender and I posted what they say on their website. They say it is the senders responsibility not the receiver to make the complaint "read above". I talked with UPS and started the ball rolling but they said I have to contact the sender to officially make the report. That is what I tried to do by every means possible even texting their text only phone number and all their emails to no avail. I got no response at all. Of course I tried at first the way Hak5 said to do it, but after no response I used every channel I could to contact them. I will get a real persons phone number in time. What a pain that they never respond when I am doing what the UPS company asks me to do. I am following procedure, Hak5 is not or does not care about their customers to respond. I will get my money back through the credit card company but that's not what I wanted, I just wanted the shipment and a little care from Hak5. Is that too much to ask?

Edited by KingHackR
16 hours ago, KingHackR said:

Now UPS says it was delivered to the wrong address.

Hopefully you have a recording of that as well.  That would help a lot when they do file a claim.

1 hour ago, KingHackR said:

I talked with UPS and started the ball rolling

Curious, haven't you been saying the seller has to start the ball rolling?  Either way if it was UPS it has insurance and will get taken care of the right way.

I can say this with confidence that "they do care about their customers" and they will do everything in their ability to assist in a fair manner.  I've order almost everything in the shop and any issues (only two minor items) I had were taken care of appropriately. 

What you have to remember is this is not Amazon or another major company.  This is a very small company that has recently had an overwhelming amount of request come in in a short period of time, from Mr. Robot (national to worldwide attention) to Mubix's LanTurtle hack to the pineapples in general.  You can't just hire a temp person if you aren't ready for that type of setup already, because it takes time to train and make sure things are being done right.  That means things get pushed back even more.  Every email causes things to get pushed back more as well.

You also have to remember that things are being done in the order they come in and the same focus and attention you will receive is being applied to everyone else as well.  These things take time and there is only so much time in each day.  The way you are both coming off is like they are sitting in California laughing at you and revealing in your misery.  I don't know them personally but they seem to be very thankful for where they are and where the community has allowed them to go.  Every time I've interacted with them, it seems to come across clearly to me.

I can understand the frustration but lashing out isn't going to make anyone want to help you any faster.  These aren't excuses they're just facts of life, just like having patience and consideration takes you a lot further.

1 hour ago, R718D said:

I Don't bother no more with them if a company is backed up with emails or etc hire more workers trust me there people on this forum that don't work there but act like they do don't care all the excuses if you have a company be there for your customers PERIOD 

I always find it funny when people say they can't be bothered to do something but then can post about it on forums on the internet.  And seems like you do bother since you're on their forums, even if it isn't complete or intelligible sentences.

My Camera's only show that they never stopped here at all They do not see beyond the range of a few hundred feet from my house so all they saw was the truck passing and not stopping at all and that was at 1:48 and not 1:45. The recording shows no stopping of a truck at my house.

Yes, I may have started the ball rolling, but that is not what UPS wants. You can see the exact information from UPS's website above they put all the responsibility in the lap of the sender. But I do not want to be cheated and do not want HAK5 to be cheated so I did my Due Diligence despite the poor response from HAK5. I just looked and still do not see any response to any of my e-mails from HAK5 directly in my E-mail box. 

Edited by KingHackR

All I want is for HAK-5 to be involved a little. To let me know one of three things First that they will replace the items that were lost, or Second that they are working with UPS to get my shipment to me, or Third that they will credit my credit card. Is that too much to ask? So again I say they are not doing their due diligence at all. I own a company and I make sure all my customers are happy. And if one has a problem I go out of my way or have one of my employees do what ever it takes to resolve the issue in a fair and responsible manner.

Edited by KingHackR
On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 10:35 AM, Mr-Protocol said:

Please review the Hakshop policy regarding lost packages: http://hakshop.myshopify.com/pages/policy#lost

@KingHackR,

It seems you have already started the process of lost package with UPS. As your quoted text states, UPS can take up to eight (8) business days to investigate this matter. There is nothing that can be done until that investigation is completed by UPS. Sorry for the inconvenience with the wait, but keep in mind that it is UPS not a Hak5 issue. I fail to see how you can hold Hak5 responsible for not doing "Do Due diligence" when they have no control over UPS delivery drivers delivering to the wrong address. Once UPS has finished the investigation, Hak5 will be updated with the results and can take appropriate action. Currently Pentest w/Hak5 is happening and there has been a huge influx of orders and they are working hard to address all orders and concerns.

@R718D,

Review the Lost Packages policy and contact the appropriate shipping service and file a claim.

HAK5 policy

If, for any reason, you never received your package, we can help you sort this out.(This is all I am asking for)

Bring it to our attention. (I have been trying to do that)We leave tracking your order up to you after we have sent it out. Email us regarding your inquiry and attach your original receipt with Order Number. (I have done this to every email address you have on your website)

Yea I have my first real home phone number to some one at Hak5 I will call it and see if I can get any care from Hak5 tomorrow.(I will not put the number here because I respect and want to protect their privacy) If it was a business number I would post it right away.

Edited by KingHackR

Look. I'm pretty sure you received an email response yesterday. Check your spam mail. I assure you with 100℅ confidence that they are aware of your shipping mishap because of UPS.

Also, bothering everyone associated with Hak5 is just going to piss people off. You are acting like a fucking child. "Man of action" and "dog with a bone that won't let go" is best translated to "I'm an impatient asshole that is entitled and has misplaced blame." And it's one thing to contact someone politely and rationally for a solution to a problem. But being blatantly hateful ex: "to anyone who cares about your customers" is not starting off on the right foot. We get it, you spent money and are upset that events happened that resulted in you not receiving your purchase at the fault of a shipping carrier. And if you think making threats will help matters, then please refer to my best translated statement above. Also "my first real home phone number" and "respect privacy" is kind of contradictory wouldn't you think? I am curious as to what number you think you found. Feel free to PM me with the information.

And I really wish R718D didn't delete all his messages so I could address those as well. If you would like to put up the funds to hire more workers, let me know and I will get you in contact.

Hak5 goes above and beyond for customer service, but for some who expect everything and bitch the whole time will never be pleased.

Unfortunately I had to break out of my more composed form to make a post to deal with this irrational bullshit.

There is nothing irrational about covering your "a" when you have hundreds of dollars invested in a product and you follow protocol,l and get "0" response. Maybe you like throwing money away, I do not like to be hacked.

I just received an email from Shannon

Hi John,
I just wanted to let you know that emailing Paul, Jenn, Darren, Mubix, and myself doesn't really help with shop concerns. Mubix is not employed by hak5, Paul and Jenn are no longer with the company. Darren and I work on the podcast (so if we receive and email from the shop, we just forward it to the same inbox, which slows down answering times since it adds to the queue.).
We have all been working on a class called Pentest With Hak5 since early last week, so you may see a delay from the shop.
Thanks!
Shannon

)

But not any from the Hak5 shop.

I responded to her e-mail

(

Dear Shannon;

Thank you! You are the first person from Hak5 to show concern for my dilemma. I know you have a small shop I looked at it on Google maps. I have several hundred dollars invested in this order and would like help. Since even though I notified UPS myself it is the sender who UPS says is the one who is responsible to work with them in getting this resolved. I this is because it is the insurance company that will pay Hak5 not me. I have to get resolution through Hak5 and if they don’t respond in a timely manner it becomes worrisome.

Can you help in getting this resolved?

Thanks

)

I hope she will get someone motivated from Hak5 to officially email me back and let me know what they are doing and what I should expect, what ever way things go.

I am not crazy but I am responsible and expect others to be also.

Who are you? If you work for Hak5 then get someone there motivated that's all I am asking for. That's not asking a lot either.

I will hold off on the call and see if Shannon helps. You see I am fair about things.

You sound like you are blowing a bolt.

Just calm down and help get this problem resolved that's all I want.

I am not hard to do business with.

Maybe because I hack I learned to never give up.

You are being fucking irrational and a child. You got an email days ago and claiming you got no response. Then emailing everyone under the sun and bitching. And claiming you are fair but don't even give two business days response before you start threatening charge backs and everything else. You contacted UPS, they are investigating. It's not like it was never shipped. Check the tracking number you supplied and you can see they are investigating.  I know you got a response days ago considering it was typed on my laptop as I was standing next to it. With that, this thread is locked and check your email. If you have further concerns, private message me directly.