MANA Attack, for the Pineapple.

Zylla

1 minute ago, Zylla said:

The MAC filters, and other "crucial settings" are specified within /etc/mana-toolkit/hostapd-mana.conf
Which you can edit within the module.
It's not connected in any way with Recon or Pineap,as of yet.
The default config will attack anything and anyone in range.
BUT It's running in "blacklist" mode, so you can add MAC's you want to avoid to /etc/mana-toolkit/hostapd.deny

awesome thanks

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it cannot find wlan1, then it means wlan1 is not there. Are you perhaps running PineAP/Recon at the same time?
Because that would set wlan1 -> wlan1mon.
wlan1 needs to be free, and not in use for Mana to launch properly.

I suggest you check your wireless interfaces before trying to launch it.
iwconfig is a good place to start. :)

4 minutes ago, Jehu4u said:

Just did a factory reset,

terminal install of 

wget -qO- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/adde88/hostapd-mana/master/INSTALL.sh | bash -s -- -v -v

not working today?

no response

install-mana-depends

No response? What happens when you launch the first command? Does it execute the script?
Any error messages?
It's working perfectly for me. Both Tetra and Nano.

Can you confirm that your Pineapple has an internet connection, so it manages to download the stuff? Try pinging google.com or somthing.

derrrr. i had to redo internet connection sharing after the restore.
thought i deleted that post in time, sry.

about to install depends, then will test.

ill install the GUI module after the depends and reboot.

should i be able to start mana from GUI? never worked before but would see it "started in gui" of launced from terminal 

1 minute ago, Jehu4u said:

derrrr. i had to redo internet connection sharing after the restore.
thought i deleted that post in time, sry.

about to install depends, then will test.

ill install the GUI module after the depends and reboot.

should i be able to start mana from GUI? never worked before but would see it "started in gui" of launced from terminal 

The Module is working yes, but not as complete as i want it to be.
It works, launches mana, or if you have already launched in the terminal it will display the output in the GUI, either way.

19 minutes ago, Zylla said:

The Module is working yes, but not as complete as i want it to be.
It works, launches mana, or if you have already launched in the terminal it will display the output in the GUI, either way.

yeah, wont start with GUI "starting" then back to start.

launched in terminal ok.

going to let it run and see.!

can i PM you for questions or screenshotss or is thread better?

HSTS sites dont work i guess?
default settings,  apps and websites will simple not work for clients.  cert warnings on others (ios)

my understanding is that SSLstrip, some DNS trickery and a rouge AP is the way to get it to work.
Running Mana without any config changes will spoof SSID's and get clients to connect, that works.

Anything else to get the HSTS bypass working?

I got the module installed but, on the moment that i hit start it won't start. After i hit start a log comes up with this. Does someone have a idea how to fix this? 

Configuration file: /sd/etc/mana-toolkit/hostapd-mana.conf
MANA: Observed activity will be written to. File /tmp/hostapd-mana.out set.
MANA: Line 76: Failed to open credential out file '/var/lib/mana-toolkit/hostapd.credout'
1 errors found in configuration file '/sd/etc/mana-toolkit/hostapd-mana.conf'
Failed to set up interface with /sd/etc/mana-toolkit/hostapd-mana.conf
Failed to initialize interface

On 8/9/2018 at 10:17 PM, Jehu4u said:

Strange too how if it crashes ill then get (after rebooting tetra)

cannot start Mana via GUI wlan1 or wlan0, & terminal will say wlan1 not found, or device is offline

Could you provide a more detailed log or screenshot of the event?
If it says wlan1 not found, then wlan1 is not up.
What wlan1 is doing i don't know. It could be in monitor mode, for some reason (Running Recon/PineAP).
But if you show me the output of iwconfig i can probably give an answer to what's going on.

On 8/11/2018 at 8:19 PM, Marcobis said:

I got the module installed but, on the moment that i hit start it won't start. After i hit start a log comes up with this. Does someone have a idea how to fix this? 

Configuration file: /sd/etc/mana-toolkit/hostapd-mana.conf
MANA: Observed activity will be written to. File /tmp/hostapd-mana.out set.
MANA: Line 76: Failed to open credential out file '/var/lib/mana-toolkit/hostapd.credout'
1 errors found in configuration file '/sd/etc/mana-toolkit/hostapd-mana.conf'
Failed to set up interface with /sd/etc/mana-toolkit/hostapd-mana.conf
Failed to initialize interface

I'll check if there's anything wrong with the provded hostapd.conf
Meanwhile, try opening /sd/etc/mana-toolkit/hostapd-mana.conf in a text editor, like nano.
Then go to line 76 and check what's wrong. It looks to be near the end of the file, for example a blank space can give that error.
But as said, i'll look into it, just a tip to fix it meanwhile.

EDIT: Try re-installing hostapd-mana. I think there was an error with a config file i provided in a installation once, which i fixed shortly afterwards.
As the config file within the IPK seems fine now.

4 hours ago, ramirovargas007 said:

how do I install the module manually, where I have to create the folder

Modules are "installed" into /pineapple/modules/
So the exact module folder would be: /pineapple/modules/ManaToolkit

But, if you're on a Nano you should place it on the SD-card.
Changing the path to this: /sd/modules/ManaToolkit
Afterwards, make a symlink, like this:

ln -s /sd/modules/ManaToolkit /pineapple/modules/ManaToolkit

---------------Spanish – detectedAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluSpanish – detected

greetings how to install the dependencies, I have done it in many ways and I have not achieved someone tells me how to install them perfectly.

manatookito3345---6.jpg

On 9/16/2016 at 12:50 PM, Zylla said:

MANA-Toolkit!
Pineapple NANO + TETRA.

(IPK installation-files, and source-files ready to compile with OpenWRT-SDK)

MANA Toolkit includes a working version of SSLstrip2+dns2proxy for the Pineapples.

Last update: 22.07.2018
Changelog:

• Taxonomy part of hostapd is activated.
  • Updated to follow upstream, same updated source-code as Sensepost is using.
  • Changes have been done to installation part! Remember to read the output!
  • Will no longer use a copy of my python-library. But download the needed python packages fro

SSLstrip2, SSLsplit, dns2proxy, crackapd, net-creds, firelamb and every part of the MANA-Toolkit comes with the package. (Even aslEAP)
EAP penetration testing is now very feasible.

Install procedure:

root@Pineapple:~# wget -qO- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/adde88/hostapd-mana/master/INSTALL.sh | bash -s -- -v -v

After a little while you should get a message saying installation was successful. But we're not quite done. You need to install the python-dependencies with this command:

root@Pineapple:~# install-mana-depends

How do i start MANA?
Make sure you are not using wlan1 for anything. (For example having it in monitor mode)
If you are, hostapd-mana will not be able to set the interface to 'master' mode

Type 'launch-mana' in the terminal to launch the attack.
The attack should go silently into the background while at the same time giving output to the screen and to the log-files.

root@Pineapple:~# launch-mana

Type 'kill-mana' in the terminal to stop the attack.

root@Pineapple:~# kill-mana

Module:
https://github.com/adde88/ManaToolkit
I have released a "pre-release" version of the Mana Toolkit "Module" for the Pineapples.
This lets you launch the attack from the Pineapples web-interface.
General feedback or tips for improving the module are greatly appreciated!

Github repo. + source-codes:
https://github.com/adde88/hostapd-mana-openwrt
https://github.com/adde88/hostapd-mana
https://github.com/adde88/ManaToolkit  (NEW BLEEDING-EDGE / DEV. BRANCH IS UP)

The first repo. contains the IPK files you need to install everything, but it also contains the files you need to build it yourself with a proper SDK.
The second repo. is used by the SDK. The SDK Makefile will download everything it needs from this repo. to build the MANA-Toolkit package.
You don’t need to touch the second repo. to get anything up and running. (OpenWRT-SDK shouold handle this automatically.)
The third repo. is the MANA Toolkit "Module", that needs testing and feedback from you guys.
   It also has a new dev-branch that contains my latest fresh changes, but it's not as stable as the master branch.

Important directories:
Config files/etc/mana-toolkit/
Log files: /pineapple/modules/ManaToolkit/log   (This is the log-directory, even if you don't have the Module installed)

You will find the usual MANA Tools at:  /usr/share/mana-toolkit/

OPKG Installation Files: (For those who want to install it manually):
https://github.com/adde88/hostapd-mana-openwrt/raw/master/bin/ar71xx/packages/base/asleap_2.2-1_ar71xx.ipk
https://github.com/adde88/hostapd-mana-openwrt/raw/master/bin/ar71xx/packages/base/hostapd-mana_2.6-9_ar71xx.ipk

---------------Spanish – detectedAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluSpanish – detected

how to install the dependencies correctly if in the WiFi url pineapple does not download it,

On 8/13/2018 at 12:26 PM, Zylla said:

Modules are "installed" into /pineapple/modules/
So the exact module folder would be: /pineapple/modules/ManaToolkit

But, if you're on a Nano you should place it on the SD-card.
Changing the path to this: /sd/modules/ManaToolkit
Afterwards, make a symlink, like this:

ln -s /sd/modules/ManaToolkit /pineapple/modules/ManaToolkit

hey hey how do I install the dependencies on the pineapple page

18 hours ago, ramirovargas007 said:

hey hey how do I install the dependencies mana  on the pineapple page

If you're referring to the ManaToolkit "module" you simply click "Install Dependencies". Just remember to NOT install them to internal storage on the Nano.

If you're having problems with it, please check that you are having the fresh and latest version of the module.
The module have been receiving some updates lately to keep up with other updates i make to the main-parts of the Toolkit.
So if you're having an older version of the module, you will have problems getting dependencies installed.
I'll look into a way of notifying the user if the module has been updated, or something else that makes this easier to deal with.

EDIT: I've now updated the module again.
It should now always download the latest version of the IPKs. So i don't have to manually edit them again to add the latest version number.
I'll also look into adding a way to notify the user of updates when they are using the module.

4 hours ago, Zylla said:

Si se refiere al "módulo" ManaToolkit, simplemente haga clic en "Instalar dependencias". Solo recuerde NO instalarlos en el almacenamiento interno en el Nano.

Si tiene problemas con él, verifique que tenga la versión más reciente y nueva del módulo.
El módulo ha estado recibiendo algunas actualizaciones últimamente para mantenerse al día con otras actualizaciones que realizo en las partes principales del Toolkit.
Por lo tanto, si tiene una versión anterior del módulo, tendrá problemas para instalar dependencias.
Buscaré una forma de notificar al usuario si el módulo se ha actualizado, o alguna otra cosa que lo haga más fácil de tratar.

EDITAR: He actualizado el módulo nuevamente.
Ahora debería descargar siempre la última versión de los IPK. Así que no tengo que editarlos manualmente de nuevo para agregar el último número de versión.
También buscaré agregar una forma de notificar al usuario las actualizaciones cuando están usando el módulo.

I have a tetra, I put the pineapple / modules / Mana-toolkit folder, then I went to the pineapple page to download the dependencies, but it stays there and nothing is updated.

duiroosp.jpg

1 minute ago, ramirovargas007 said:

I have a tetra, I put the pineapple / modules / Mana-toolkit folder, then I went to the pineapple page to download the dependencies, but it stays there and nothing is updated.

duiroosp.jpg

Can you tell me detailed exactly how you installed/transferred the module to the Tetra?

ssh root@172.16.42.1    (or whatever IP your Tetra has)

opkg update
opkg install git git-http
cd /pineapple/modules/
git clone git@github.com:adde88/ManaToolkit

Fast and easy way.

I just explained it step by step over SSH above.

2 minutes ago, Zylla said:

ssh root@172.16.42.1    (or whatever IP your Tetra has)

opkg update
opkg install git git-http
cd /pineapple/modules/
git clone git@github.com:adde88/ManaToolkit

Fast and easy way.

Archived