Assocation Issues with PineAP

Torrey

Hi all,

I've had this Tetra for less than a week now and I'm a bit confused at the lack of associations with the configuration shown below.

PineAP-Config.png

At most this configuration will get 1 association out of 60 probe requests. Is this normal?

Additionally, in the configuration of the Pineapple I have yet to have success getting a report to successfully send. Does anyone have an example of the configuration for gmail so that I can compare it to my own?

20 minutes ago, Torrey said:

At most this configuration will get 1 association out of 60 probe requests. Is this normal?

It really depends on what clients are around you, and what options you have checked. Enabling the three PineAP options will also increase your chances of catching clients. If that still doesn't help, you may want to do a bit more reconnaissance on your target to gather some more information to target them more specifically.

22 hours ago, Sebkinne said:

It really depends on what clients are around you, and what options you have checked. Enabling the three PineAP options will also increase your chances of catching clients. If that still doesn't help, you may want to do a bit more reconnaissance on your target to gather some more information to target them more specifically.

Thanks for the reply. Taking what you said I did a little more research and came across a few more videos including an old video from a Google Hangout you guys did ~2 years ago that provided me some good technical information about how the Pineapple and PineAP works. Additionally, I was able to get the reports emailing.

• Upvote 1